Pot Is now Legal In My State

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
You junkies make me sick!
Yea man, god damn pot needles laying in the streets, a state wide shortage of Doritos, all you can eat buffets running out of food, a rise in public apathy and napping!

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
I always wondered if there was a way to shoot pure thc and if you did what exactly would happen. Like how intense would the high be, would it just put you right to sleep, ect?

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
I always wondered if there was a way to shoot pure thc and if you did what exactly would happen. Like how intense would the high be, would it just put you right to sleep, ect?
The problem is that it doesn’t mix well with water, at least none of the extracts that I have come across, I’m sure that it could be done but “science” (real science not junkie science) would be needed

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
The problem is that it doesn’t mix well with water, at least none of the extracts that I have come across, I’m sure that it could be done but “science” (real science not junkie science) would be needed
Obv. Im just curious what would the effect be if you could. Water isnt necessary. Ive seen junkies shoot dope with everything from spit to toilet water to vodka. Hell dude even used beer once. Its just how much is whats needed gonna hurt n can you tolerate it

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Obv. Im just curious what would the effect be if you could. Water isnt necessary. Ive seen junkies shoot dope with everything from spit to toilet water to vodka. Hell dude even used beer once. Its just how much is whats needed gonna hurt n can you tolerate it
Those are all water, even the vodka has a significant amount of water, there is also pa process that is required called “carbolatization” (sp) basically heating the thc to make it work (that’s why you smoke it or have to heat it

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Those are all water, even the vodka has a significant amount of water, there is also pa process that is required called “carbolatization” (sp) basically heating the thc to make it work (that’s why you smoke it or have to heat it
I meant straight water

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Also you can eat straight buds of weed. When tommy chong was on ONA talking about it my friend frank called in cause he was gonna try it. I was sitting in the car with him at the time. Didnt get as buzzed as if he smoked it but still a decent one

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002

5skin

May 14, 2010
the woods
Also you can eat straight buds of weed. When tommy chong was on ONA talking about it my friend frank called in cause he was gonna try it. I was sitting in the car with him at the time. Didnt get as buzzed as if he smoked it but still a decent one
Eat all the weed you want, you're not gonna get high at all. There's no way for the body to break down weed to the point of thc getting to cannabinoid receptors. Not possible.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Eat all the weed you want, you're not gonna get high at all. There's no way for the body to break down weed to the point of thc getting to cannabinoid receptors. Not possible.
“Junkie science”

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
I'm not sure why this wouldn't work. Don't know how you would Heisenberg weed into injectable THC but how different could it be than edibles.

I've messed with extracting weed into butter a few times (even weed that has been pre vaporized) and while it's almost of a different drug than when you vaporize/smoke it can be WAY more intense when eaten. While smoking the high is almost instant and only lasts an hour or so. When you eat it the high takes nearly an hour to start kicking in and can last hours. If you consume too much i've seen experienced smokers nearly have panic attacks from the high being too strong, on the flip side you pass out and sleep off the remainder of the high. Either way if you take a large dose you better not need to do anything important for hours (or even the next day).

So if you smoke it your lungs put it into your bloodstream, if you eat it your digestive system puts it into the bloodstream. Certainly it could be synthesized to inject, but where in the fuck is the demand for that? While I would never inject something that wasn't life saving, but as awful as weed infused butter tastes I could almost see the appeal.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
The stuff they sell legally in Colorado says right on the label how much thc it has.

MurphCO

Donator
Dec 13, 2011
Parts Unknown
Scientists are involved, that shit is not your Mexican ditch weed from high school......

You will definitely have a dear god moment soon