Powder Blue - Jessica Biel nude

Apr 11, 2005
New Jersey
http://www.usmagazine.com/jessica_biel_gets_naked_on_screen

Jessica Biel has long distanced herself from the infamous 2000 Gear spread in which she appeared virtually topless at age 17, claiming her former managers pressed her into posing.

(“I was humiliated,” Biel has said of the shoot.)

But Us Weekly has learned she’s set to flash more flesh in a new flick!

The actress, 25, signed a contract that explicitly details the bare minimum fans will see – including shots of her breasts (nipples from the front and side) and her butt (side view only) – in the Crash-like ensemble drama Powder Blue.

She plays a stripper trying to earn money to raise her terminally ill son in the currently-shooting movie, which costars Oscar winner Forest Whitaker.

A source tells Us the director will film scenes that are even MORE revealing, adding, “Jessica will decide if she wants to show anything additional.”

The news comes on the heels of Biel telling Australia’s Sunday Herald Sun that “I wouldn’t feel comfortable with the extent of the nudity in Monster’s Ball…I would be terrified of a role like that right now.”
http://imdb.com/title/tt1032819/

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
in the Crash-like ensemble drama Powder Blue
The first clue the movie will suck.

She plays a stripper trying to earn money to raise her terminally ill son
That's a joke I hope.

If she is nude the clip will be online as soon as its shot.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
It may suck but the potential for Biel side boob and beyond is worth it (although I wont pay to see it in the theaters).

Apr 11, 2005
New Jersey
It may suck but the potential for Biel side boob and beyond is worth it (although I wont pay to see it in the theaters).
from the various things i read i took it as frontal boobs and ass minimum with potential for vag

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Everyone should buy a ticket for this movie, even if you don't go. We need to encourage more actresses to get naked on the screen.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I'm very disappointed in this thread. Let me help. Someone please complete this set, this is the only one I have:
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

And here are others:

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Mar 15, 2007

Off topic, but whatever.

Chimp Pembry

All aboard for fun and hijinks!
May 28, 2008
CA
Quote the article, I'm not click that shit at work.

Also, no it doesn't appear to be Meatspin.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Can someone please quote the damn article?

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Jessica Biel Nude Scene Confirmed!!! Plus: Stripper Practice Video
03:20 AM, Filed under: Home \ Celebrities \ Jessica Biel

Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue
We've all seen the Jessica Biel topless in the trailer for Powder Blue, and now here's a saucy little video of Jessica Biel at stripper practice. This behind-the-scenes video gives us another taste of what we can expect when we finally get to see Jessica Biel nude in Powder Blue.

Jessica Biel Stripper VideoWatch the Video:

Jessica Biel Stripper Practice Video from Powder Blue

And to put to rest any doubt about how much of Jessica we'll get to see, it has been confirmed that we will, in fact, see lots of Jessica Biel naked and topless in the movie. According to a reviewer on the TLAvideo.com, with at least two nude scenes, one involving hot wax!

Last we checked it wasn't our birthday, but we better check again because not only does longtime skin holdout (and longtime hottie) Jessica Biel play a stripper in this movie, but she actually fucking strips. This isn't some LiLo in I Know Who Killed Me or JAlba in Sin City bullshit, this is stripping with Biel's actual fucking titties. After several lapdances and stage performances in ridiculously hot little outfits, she finally gives up her absolutely amazing rack when dancing on the stage and freakin' out. Then she starts grabbing candles off the stage and pouring all of the hot wax she can all over her tits ending up on her knees crying. Later, she makes out with this dude outside and gives up one more dark, but tasty, look at her side rack. Halle-fucking-lujah!

I couldn't have said it better myself. Check out lots more sexy caps of Jessica Biel from Powder Blue, and her Stripper Practice video after the jump.

Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue

Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue Jessica Biel Nude Stripper Pictures from Powder Blue
More Jessica Biel

* Jessica Biel Could So Kick Cameron Diaz's Ass
* 64th Golden Globe Awards Mega Picture Post Part 1
* Jessica Biel Bikini Pictures
* I'd Like to See Jessica Biel's Golden Globes
* Jessica Biel: No Longer Tank-Shaped

Recent Entries

* Jessica Biel Nude Scene Confirmed!!! Plus: Stripper Practice Video
* These Britney Spears Bikini Pictures Aren't Fooling Anyone
* What Happens in Vegas Ends Up on HDNet
* Winona Ryder Topless Pictures in The Face
* April Tools