Powerful Sex Assailants General Thread

Floyd1977

I though the pic was posted to point out her cellulite and I was trying to be fair by pointing out that it’s not really that bad for a woman who’s almost 50. I’d take her over Schumer or Dunham easily.

I though the pic was posted to point out her cellulite and I was trying to be fair by pointing out that it’s not really that bad for a woman who’s almost 50. I’d take her over Schumer or Dunham easily.
Your sights are set low
To each his own
Don't mind me

KRSOne

Silverman had a nice face when she was younger but never had a great body, always had a flat ass.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Get to me for what goat fucker.
Sorry to interrupt your thread.
Hey, buddy. Can you guys try to set my cans neatly next to the curb, moving forward? I don't appreciate having to hunt them down.

“After we had taken the picture, he noticed my tattoo and kind of grabbed me to look at it, and was really obsessed about whether I had Pluto on this tattoo or not… and then he looked for Pluto, and followed the tattoo into my dress.”
He made a Uranus joke didn't he.

Floyd1977

Uh oh!

May want to wear a raincoat if you’re venturing outside today. Could be a lot of headsplodes.

Networks investigating Neil deGrasse Tyson over sexual misconduct claims
By Ben Feuerherd
December 1, 2018 | 2:05am

Neil deGrasse Tyson, renowned astrophysicist and host of the popular television show “Cosmos,” is being investigated by National Geographic networks amid allegations of sexual misconduct.
The Web site Patheos reported on Thursday that Dr. Katelyn N. Allers, an associate physics professor at Bucknell, was “felt up” by Tyson after taking a photo with him at a 2009 party.
“After we had taken the picture, he noticed my tattoo and kind of grabbed me to look at it, and was really obsessed about whether I had Pluto on this tattoo or not . . . and then he looked for Pluto, and followed the tattoo into my dress,” Allers told the Web site.
The producers of “Cosmos” said in a statement: “The credo at the heart of ‘Cosmos’ is to follow the evidence wherever it leads. The producers of ‘Cosmos’ can do no less in this situation.”

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
“After we had taken the picture, he noticed my tattoo and kind of grabbed me to look at it, and was really obsessed about whether I had Pluto on this tattoo or not . . . and then he looked for Pluto, and followed the tattoo into my dress,”
Dude cannot shut the fuck up about Pluto.