Powerful Sex Assailants General Thread

Floyd1977

Put a fork in him he's getting buzzfed

We’ll see, I guess. He’s one where it’s going to take a lot to bring him down. Notice with the last one, the outlets that actually did cover it did the standard “drop it Friday afternoon, forgotten by Monday” bit.

DiggerNick

Donator
Lefties may circle the wagons around him and claim he was set up by evil climate change deniers.

Or they will continue to mindlessly crunch through their own ranks like Unicron through a planet.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Fatso sociopath recants lie intended to exonerate rapist buddy

November 2017

December 2018

Floyd1977

Fatso sociopath recants lie intended to exonerate rapist buddy

November 2017

December 2018
Such a pussy. The one time she ever did the right thing by not immediately throwing a male friend under the bus, and is now reduced to fucking over the friend because she wore out her pop culture welcome and needs to build back up "sisterhood" cred.

Why ignorant liberals are a cancer, part XXXVIIIIIIIII

What a fucking liar. He recalls the "courageous and heartwarming" statement so well that he completely forgot that it was in response to being accused of attempting to **** an underage boy??? It makes me wonder how young this clown likes his boys.

mascan42

Like it's a surprise that someone got involved with the Disney Channel in order to fuck young kids.
variety.com
Disney Channel Fires ‘Andi Mack’ Actor Arrested for Plotting Sex With Minor
December 14, 2018 10:12PM PT

Disney Channel has severed ties with “Andi Mack” actor Stoney Westmoreland following his arrest for allegedly trying to arrange a sexual encounter with a 13-year-old.

“Stoney Westmoreland, an actor working on the series ‘Andi Mack,’ was arrested in Salt Lake City today,” a Disney Channel spokesperson said in a statement Friday. “Given the nature of the charges and our responsibility for the welfare of employed minors, we have released him from his recurring role and he will not be returning to work on the series which wraps production on its third season next week.”

Westmoreland plays the grandfather on the live-action series. On Friday, according to reports, he was arrested in Utah — where the series films — after attempting to arrange a sexual encounter with a 13-year-old that he met through an online dating app. According to reports citing court documents, Westmoreland asked the minor to engage in oral sex and other sexual acts, and requested that the minor send him nude photos.

Reports said that Westmoreland attempted to arrange to bring the minor to his hotel for sex.

According to Salt Lake City’s ABC News 4, Westmoreland faces one count of enticing a minor and four counts of dealing in materials harmful to a minor. The actor was taken into custody Friday by members of the Salt Lake City police and the FBI Child Exploitation Task Force.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Shocked I tell ya. The pope can go as well. He is one of the worst I have seen in my lifetime. While we are at it most of the cardinals are probably no better
I think Yadier Molina has some years left, but beyond that, you're probably right.

KRSOne

Does the president not have the power to make the names public of congress people who have used tax dollars to pay off accusers? Is he waiting for closer to election time or waiting until they try to go after him for who gives a care stuff like paying off girlfriends with your own money?

Or is this all just another WWE style show and nothing will ever happen?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Does the president not have the power to make the names public of congress people who have used tax dollars to pay off accusers? Is he waiting for closer to election time or waiting until they try to go after him for who gives a care stuff like paying off girlfriends with your own money?

Or is this all just another WWE style show and nothing will ever happen?
My guess is that there are plenty of Republican sex pests, so it's a bipartisan issue to keep a lid on the dumpster of degenerates that is Washington politics.

Pickle

My guess is that there are plenty of Republican sex pests, so it's a bipartisan issue to keep a lid on the dumpster of degenerates that is Washington politics.
There is a slush fund dedicated to sexual assault allegations payoffs and settlements and the majority of Congress on both sides use it.

KRSOne

I'm sure there are but it seems idiotic to threaten Trump with jail time for the Stormy Daniels stuff after he leaves office. That makes him more likely to uncover their names before election time.

Trump would be a fool to think they will not follow through with those threats as long as he doesn't go after them.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Yeah well fuck them all I’m an independent voter, I want to know the name of every single government employee that paid someone off for anything, I don’t care if it was sex with a kitten or falling down your unsalted stairs