Powerful Sex Assailants General Thread

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
He's been lined up to play a homosexual grapist for 30 years and is just method acting.

KRSOne

Sacha Baron Cohen new show accidentally uncovered a pledo ring. The footage was turned over to the FBI but they decided to ignore it.

Sacha Baron Cohen Says He Turned Over Disturbing “Who Is America?” Footage to the F.B.I.
Cohen says his show nearly helped the F.B.I. expose a pedophile ring in Las Vegas.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/12/sacha-baron-cohen-vegas-pedophile-ring

sent their footage to the F.B.I. to investigate. According to Cohen, the bureau evidently decided not to pursue the matter, though the actor noted “This concierge had said that he’d worked for politicians and various billionaires.”
And that is why they did not look further into it.

domelogic

California Women’s March Organizers Nix 2019 Event for Being ‘Overwhelmingly White’

Organizers who had been planning to hold a California Women’s March in January have now canceled the event, claiming the attendees would have been “overwhelmingly white.”

The Humboldt County organizers had planned to host the rally in Eureka, California on Jan. 19th to honor the third anniversary of the original Women’s March in Washington, D.C., in 2017 after President Trump was inaugurated. After it was revealed that the event would not be as diverse as the Eureka Women’s March organizers would like, they decided to pull the plug on Friday.
The group said in a statement:

The local organizers are continuing to meet and discuss how to broaden representation in the organizing committee to create an event that represents and supports peoples who live here in Humboldt. Up to this point, the participants have been overwhelmingly white, lacking representation from several perspectives in our community. Instead of pushing forward with crucial voices absent, the organizing team will take time for more outreach. Our goal is that planning will continue and we will be successful in creating an event that will build power and community engagement through connection between women that seek to improve the lives of all in our community.
According to the statement, the group is now “exploring holding an event in March to celebrate International Women’s Day.”
Earlier this month, the Washington state chapter of Women’s March disbanded over concerns of anti-Semitism circulating within the organization’s national leadership.

The statement from the California Women’s March chapter comes just days after the Chicago chapter announced it would not continue with its plans to have a 2019 rally commemorating the national group’s third-anniversary march. The Chicago chapter cited high costs and insufficient volunteer hours as the reasoning behind the cancellation of the event.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
California Women’s March Organizers Nix 2019 Event for Being ‘Overwhelmingly White’

Organizers who had been planning to hold a California Women’s March in January have now canceled the event, claiming the attendees would have been “overwhelmingly white.”

The Humboldt County organizers had planned to host the rally in Eureka, California on Jan. 19th to honor the third anniversary of the original Women’s March in Washington, D.C., in 2017 after President Trump was inaugurated. After it was revealed that the event would not be as diverse as the Eureka Women’s March organizers would like, they decided to pull the plug on Friday.

The local organizers are continuing to meet and discuss how to broaden representation in the organizing committee to create an event that represents and supports peoples who live here in Humboldt. Up to this point, the participants have been overwhelmingly white, lacking representation from several perspectives in our community. Instead of pushing forward with crucial voices absent, the organizing team will take time for more outreach. Our goal is that planning will continue and we will be successful in creating an event that will build power and community engagement through connection between women that seek to improve the lives of all in our community.
According to the statement, the group is now “exploring holding an event in March to celebrate International Women’s Day.”
Earlier this month, the Washington state chapter of Women’s March disbanded over concerns of anti-Semitism circulating within the organization’s national leadership.

The statement from the California Women’s March chapter comes just days after the Chicago chapter announced it would not continue with its plans to have a 2019 rally commemorating the national group’s third-anniversary march. The Chicago chapter cited high costs and insufficient volunteer hours as the reasoning behind the cancellation of the event.
I'm from that area, and the whole fucking county is overwhelming white. Like 85% white. Not sure what they expected.

Next they'll be complaining that it's attendees are overwhelmingly female.

And that it why intersectionality is self-defeating nonsense.

domelogic

Did not know where to put this so since it thinks it was verbally abused this is as good a place as any. Made me laugh

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Did not know where to put this so since it thinks it was verbally abused this is as good a place as any. Made me laugh

Not that it isn't funny, but it's clearly fake. The sound is too good, the camera movements are too perfect, and what a coincidence that this happened in front of a Conservative blogger.

Floyd1977

Not that it isn't funny, but it's clearly fake. The sound is too good, the camera movements are too perfect, and what a coincidence that this happened in front of a Conservative blogger.
Yes and no. I thought fake as well, but I doubt GameStop was in on it. So real enough to some of the people there, I suppose.

LiddyRules

Yes and no. I thought fake as well, but I doubt GameStop was in on it. So real enough to some of the people there, I suppose.
Maybe they did some guerilla filming as in the customers and Corporate didn't know, but the transexual and the clerk were in on it. The audio for both is too good.

domelogic

I just laughed. Did not take into account it could be fake. This behavior is completely ordinary for them at this point. If it is fake, I still laughed

LiddyRules

This behavior is completely ordinary for them at this point.
Seen it a lot in real life, have you? Because I never have. So I'm curious about how often you've seen this "completely ordinary" behavior.

Floyd1977

Sacha Baron Cohen new show accidentally uncovered a pledo ring. The footage was turned over to the FBI but they decided to ignore it.

Sacha Baron Cohen Says He Turned Over Disturbing “Who Is America?” Footage to the F.B.I.
Cohen says his show nearly helped the F.B.I. expose a pedophile ring in Las Vegas.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/12/sacha-baron-cohen-vegas-pedophile-ring

And that is why they did not look further into it.
Yeah, there’s no way that shouldn’t have been investigated. But we know why it wasn’t. I never really bought into the Pizzagate thing, but I’m sure as shit willing to believe this is going on among the elite. It’s already pretty well suspected in Hollywood. Why not among the politically connected. Wonder if SBC was “urged” to drop the matter.

Seen it a lot in real life, have you? Because I never have.
There was a news story in Poland where a trans chick:
felt offended by a teenager who laughed on a bus. She followed the girl off the bus and poured coffee on her:

So it does happen.