Powerful Sex Assailants General Thread

DiggerNick

Donator
Yeah, there’s no way that shouldn’t have been investigated. But we know why it wasn’t. I never really bought into the Pizzagate thing, but I’m sure as shit willing to believe this is going on among the elite. It’s already pretty well suspected in Hollywood. Why not among the politically connected. Wonder if SBC was “urged” to drop the matter.
Pizzagate was absolute real in that John Podesta, his brother, the Clintons and several high-profile Washington Democrats are clearly involved in a child sex ring, and that they used coded language to discuss these matters in the emails that were seized.

The Leftist media leapt to their defense by focusing all of their coverage on the actual pizza place to try and discredit it all. But even then, some very disturbing footage has come out of the sexually depraved 'cabaret' shows that were held in the basement of that pizza place.

It's all real. And time will prove me right.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Yeah, there’s no way that shouldn’t have been investigated. But we know why it wasn’t. I never really bought into the Pizzagate thing, but I’m sure as shit willing to believe this is going on among the elite. It’s already pretty well suspected in Hollywood. Why not among the politically connected. Wonder if SBC was “urged” to drop the matter.
It makes so much sense for it to happen among the political elite. I expect it more from them. So much of sex has to do with power and dominance, so it only makes sense that the people whose lives are based around obtaining power and dominance would have voracious appetites that go beyond conventional ideas of "straight" and "gay." And it's not a left/right thing. It's a human urge, a drive thing.

And it's not a left/right thing. It's a human urge, a drive thing.
Hot.

I just read this article yesterday about a movie director named Jaco Booyens who made a movie based on his sister getting sex trafficked. Here's an interesting quote from it.

“A southern border that’s open is the reason California is now the leading state in the United States for trafficking,” said Booyens, “Thirty percent of children that cross the border today will be sex slaves in the United States.”

“Because nobody’s looking for that child,” said Booyens, “That child is a ghost — doesn’t exist.”

“So it’s a beautiful situation for traffickers — pimps — to say ‘okay, so, if you’re going to look for American kids, we’ll just bring them across the border, and we’ll sell these kids into the sex trade, underage, majority of them twelve-years-old.'”

Booyens said that the majority of these children are around the age of twelve, and are sent across the border with “**** kits in their backpacks.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ecured-borders-a-cash-cow-to-child-sex-trade/

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Hot.

I just read this article yesterday about a movie director named Jaco Booyens who made a movie based on his sister getting sex trafficked. Here's an interesting quote from it.

“A southern border that’s open is the reason California is now the leading state in the United States for trafficking,” said Booyens, “Thirty percent of children that cross the border today will be sex slaves in the United States.”

“Because nobody’s looking for that child,” said Booyens, “That child is a ghost — doesn’t exist.”

“So it’s a beautiful situation for traffickers — pimps — to say ‘okay, so, if you’re going to look for American kids, we’ll just bring them across the border, and we’ll sell these kids into the sex trade, underage, majority of them twelve-years-old.'”

Booyens said that the majority of these children are around the age of twelve, and are sent across the border with “**** kits in their backpacks.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ecured-borders-a-cash-cow-to-child-sex-trade/
Sexy Ghost Children!

Floyd1977

It makes so much sense for it to happen among the political elite. I expect it more from them. So much of sex has to do with power and dominance, so it only makes sense that the people whose lives are based around obtaining power and dominance would have voracious appetites that go beyond conventional ideas of "straight" and "gay." And it's not a left/right thing. It's a human urge, a drive thing.
Exactly

I do agree also it can’t be exclusively limited to just one side, but I do theorize that the conservative side stops more at gay. That’s taboo enough for them. Lefties are more likely to consider gay sex as perfectly normal so they have father to reach. It seems circumstantially, left figures have been more in hot water over this than conservatives (Epstein, Wiener, Woody Allen and others in Hollywood, maybe the Clintons). But if I’m wrong inform me otherwise.

Atomic Fireball

It's My Birthday!
Donator
Louis C.K. puts #me_too behind him, makes new fans

As if Louis C.K. hadn't already hit bottom, he just went even lower by attacking victims of the Parkland massacre in a stand-up set this according to leaked audio of his new material.
In audio that surfaced online Sunday, you can hear Louis performing new jokes in front of an audience and, at one point, he criticizes the survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting from this past February. Specifically, he seems to be talking about Emma Gonzalez, David Hogg and others who've been vocal about implementing gun control.
First, Louis attacks the youth of this generation comparing them to himself in his 20s and 30s, and saying kids these days are simply too PC, well-behaved, and opinionated. He also cracks jokes about people who refuse to conform to gender norms and labels and then goes after the Parkland kids.
Louis says the kids who survived are not interesting just because they went to a high school where people were shot, and that he shouldn't have to listen to them just because they "pushed some fat kid in the way."
It's funny because it's true

https://amp.tmz.com/2018/12/30/louis-ck-parkland-victims-kids-leaked-audio-new-stand-up/

Last edited:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Pizzagate was absolute real in that John Podesta, his brother, the Clintons and several high-profile Washington Democrats are clearly involved in a child sex ring, and that they used coded language to discuss these matters in the emails that were seized.

The Leftist media leapt to their defense by focusing all of their coverage on the actual pizza place to try and discredit it all. But even then, some very disturbing footage has come out of the sexually depraved 'cabaret' shows that were held in the basement of that pizza place.

You’re on the right side of history

KRSOne

Would a person like Spacey ever went as far as a court room if Trump wasn't president? Similar to the way the Obama admin went behind the scenes and increased crime in schools by stopping local schools from punishing problem students.

So did Bill stay with Hillary because she knew all of his secrets, or because they both enjoyed tag teaming a cute little Haitian boy?

KRSOne

Patrice always said it best, you say 2+2=4 and they magically switch things around and make you look like you are shoving marbles up your ass to discredit what you are saying. Which is what they did when they had the media focus on the pizza place and ignore things like Podestas emails about a pool party.

We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be >> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and >> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in >> that pool for sure. And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun, >> and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever >> attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so >> we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo).
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

And then there was the tweets from Breitbart hinting about exposing an illegal sex and then he magically dies the night before he was going to release a tape that never got released and then his coroner died of poisoning.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.