Powerful Sex Assailants General Thread

Pickle

How does Q feel about Trump’s labor secretary being the one guilty of this? And Trump being tied to Epstein?
I believe the quote was, “How do you fill your admin if majority of those ‘in politics’ are corrupt?”

Trump made friends with many of these players over the years, Epstein and Clinton included.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Who’s that on the left? Looks like Triple H
Australian billionaire/supermutant James Packer. He and Ratner gave the actress/call girl to Hop Sing to close a deal, and then they stiffed her of her payoff in movie parts. So she started bullying these billionaires and moguls with extortion threats.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Ahh yes...time heals all wounds...if it's convenient enough...

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Are we sure Keith Raniere isn't some sort of wizard with the capability to cast some sort of innocence spell over the jurors? I feel like they shouldn't be allowed to look at him just in case.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Are we sure Keith Raniere isn't some sort of wizard with the capability to cast some sort of innocence spell over the jurors? I feel like they shouldn't be allowed to look at him just in case.
Sadly, the jury consists of aspiring actresses and junior executives who just don't have what it takes yet to become CEO.

It's a shame this thread got quiet NXIVM shit.
I know there's some home run, dirty story, that wont see the light of day. Seemed like someone was outed every couple of days, when this thread started