Powerful Sex Assailants General Thread

KRSOne

All the corporate news headlines I've read make it sound like its all about the pope supporting abortion and the gay, no mentions of the stuff about protecting sexual predators.

Anytime you hear someone in power start pushing corporate media agendas, like the pope, you know something is up and they are trying to get on the good side of the media so they will ignore this type of stuff. Weinstein dangled an anti NRA movie staring Meryl Streep in front of the media as long as they let his crimes go.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
condoning anti-Catholic behaviors, protecting sexual predators and for using satanic type ornaments
I hate that guy. Plus he's using the Vatican's money to exterminate Europeans in the US via hoarde immigration.
Anointing a third-worlder named Jorge as Pope was a huge mistake.

LiddyRules

She Is Not My BFF. She Is Not.
I hate that guy. Plus he's using the Vatican's money to exterminate Europeans in the US via hoarde immigration.
Anointing a third-worlder named Jorge as Pope was a huge mistake.
So child molestation, covering up child molestation, misappropriation of funds, and the extinction of all white people. This guy is a way better sounding supervillain than HRC.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Hmm.

Might not have been the sanest of people.

Very weird. You could easily say he did this to arouse suspicion.

Who knows... Q loses me at the secret pedo sex ring.
Just because he's (was) insane doesn't mean he's not right

Isaac Kappy has dropped more names in new video. These names include Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks. Kappy goes on to say that he believes Michael Jackson was innocent and that Jackson hated Spielberg. - Doubtful

He claims that the higher up the elitist hierarchy you go, the more sick the people are. He says pedophilia is only the beginning. - Agree

The next step up is murder, which is the level politicians are at - Possibly

and the top level includes cannibalism, the level where the Rothschilds are - Doubtful

He claims parents of the child actors are aware of this and it is a form of child trafficking that the parents take part in. - Partially agree. The stage-parents are willfully ignorant as to why a celebrity would be obsessed with their children

Most people have a hard time believing this because, according to Kappy, people are generally good and want to believe everyone else is too. - Disagree

Here is Kappy's full list: - Doubtful

It was murder, Sam

Maybe Forrest Forrest Gump killed him?

The guy was slightly right about the parents. It's kind of like the victims of the Madoff ponzi scheme. You know you magically got all this money but dont question it. These parents sending off their children with stars (Harrison Ford, et al) but if it were a complete stranger, you'd have the police all over them. Living vicariously through their kids and of course, hopefully soaking up their money. Some people sell their souls, they sell their children

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

DiggerNick

Donator
My favorite part of this story was Josh Trank coming out of nowhere like “I knew he was a jerk 7 years ago! Hire me again, Hollywood!”
Landis loved posting pics and videos of himself with all his hot female friends. Nigga had game, no doubt. One of the regulars was Chloe Dykstra, who tried to ruin Chris Hardwick. She was in Landis's videos and no small amount of photos hanging off this lanky douche.

She sure can pick 'em. Women are garbage.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
And I felt the need to be vocal because Max is intimidating and he’s scary.
This is Max Landis we're talking about?

At one point known as “the Colour Society” (a spelling that Landis allegedly insisted upon), Landis’ circle was an immediate draw for Julie, who first met Landis when she was relatively new to Los Angeles. “Max’s whole entire MO was, he had a special friend group, it’s very exclusive, and you’re lucky to be a part of it. He introduced me to almost every single one of my current friends.”
This is so much worse than any of the raype allegations. Cancel him for this.

He would systematically try to have sex with all the women I knew. We’re not people to him.
So, he's a heterosexual male? I don't really understand this gripe.

I hope this doesn't come across as me trying to defend Max in any way. I sincerely hate Max Landis and he also made Bright, so I would never do such a thing.

DiggerNick

Donator
I've heard him explain his 'condition' on podcasts before. Some kind of hypomania, less commonly known as 'doucebagitis'.

He is a terrific writer, though. The movies that result often suck ass, but MR. RIGHT is still one of the best scripts I've read and should have been great with that cast. But they changed so much of it that it was almost unrecognisable.

Landis says that the only movie that nails what he wrote on the page is CHRONICLE.

Last edited:

domelogic

Who the hell is max landis? I think I am happy not knowing him at all.

I also thought this thread was finished and we had run out of offenders

DiggerNick

Donator
Who the hell is max landis? I think I am happy not knowing him at all.

I also thought this thread was finished and we had run out of offenders
There's an episode of The Nerdist Max Landis did where Matt and Jonah clearly hate his guts. But towards the end I guess he charms them enough for them to admit that they went into the interview ready to hate him because Landis had very publicly pulled some "Do you know who I am?" shit to try and get into a party at Comic-Con the year before.

So, yeah, he's a total douche-nozzle.

domelogic

How is this for a twist. Btw cdan has been saying for a while that he will skate.

TUESDAY, JUNE 04, 2019

Blind Items Revealed #2

May 24, 2019

Just to give yet another big middle finger to his accusers, this disgraced producer is actually making millions from his civil settlement with his accusers. The way the deal is structured means money in his pocket.

Harvey Weinstein