Powerful Sex Assailants General Thread

5skin

Probably will need it's own thread but anyway.

http://www.tampabay.com/scientology...child-abuse-human-trafficking-libel-20190619/

The lawsuit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on behalf of an unnamed Jane Doe born in 1979, outlines her lifetime of alleged suffering in Scientology where she was subjected as a child at the Clearwater headquarters to abuse inherent to auditing, Scientology's spiritual counseling that can more resemble interrogation. It states she joined the church's clergy-like Sea Org in California at 15, where people worked 100 hours a week for $46. She was at times held against her will. When she officially left Scientology in 2017, Doe was followed by private investigators and terrorized by the church as it published “a hate website” falsely stating she was an alcoholic dismissed from the sect for promiscuity, according to the complaint.
ADVERTISEMENT

“This isn't going to be the last of the lawsuits being filed,” Philadelphia-based attorney Brian Kent told the Tampa Bay Times, declining to say how many more are forthcoming. “We've seen what can happen when there is truth exposed in terms of child abuse within organizations. You've seen it with the Catholic Church, you're seeing it with the Southern Baptist Convention now. We're hoping for meaningful change.”

domelogic

I guess no one really does go to prison

THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2019

Blind Items Revealed #4

June 3, 2019

This disgraced actor who used to be A list and an Oscar winner/nominee is about to get charges dropped in one of his cases. Prosecutors previously had been prepared to make sure he served no jail time until their plot was discovered. Now, the judge is leaning towards dismissing the whole thing.

Kevin Spacey

Floyd1977

You know he has the goods on plenty of people. He would be foolish not to have some type of contingency plan that keeps him alive.
That goes out the window when you're facing jail and would rat on anyone (especially named Clinton) to save your ass. Which is why he needs to disappear post haste.

Kind of playing make believe here, but who knows

My only thought is that they have somehow connected Trump to Epstein...and that's why they took him down...because at this point they would sacrifice 100 clintons to stop 1 Trump...

I guess no one really does go to prison

THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2019

Blind Items Revealed #4

June 3, 2019

This disgraced actor who used to be A list and an Oscar winner/nominee is about to get charges dropped in one of his cases. Prosecutors previously had been prepared to make sure he served no jail time until their plot was discovered. Now, the judge is leaning towards dismissing the whole thing.

Kevin Spacey
The Kevin Spacey thing being dropped goes deeper than just Hollywood....The major prosecution evidence, a cell phone, had a bunch of messages the defense were going to use disappear....There were texts where the victim was beefing up the story to brag to friends...Screen shots of the texts were discovered but the texts themselves had been deleted and were not recovered...
"The screenshots produced by the Commonwealth suggest that additional communications on (the accuser's) cell phone will reveal the truth: (the accuser) concocted and exaggerated elements of a story to impress his friends," he said.

Floyd1977

My only thought is that they have somehow connected Trump to Epstein...and that's why they took him down...because at this point they would sacrifice 100 clintons to stop 1 Trump...
Except AFAIK, Clintons are much more associated to Epstein than Trump. Would be hard to use him to take down trump without Clintons being collateral damage (though today’s dem party might be willing to make that sacrifice, which is even more reason to disappear)

Last edited:

DiggerNick

Donator
Trump's as clean as the Pope's sheets. There's no way he would have gone into politics if he had pedo shit in his past. He'd be offing more people than the Clintons.

Floyd1977

Trump's as clean as the Pope's sheets. There's no way he would have gone into politics if he had pedo shit in his past. He'd be offing more people than the Clintons.
Not exactly the analogy I would use these days.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I don't care which side anyone involved is on, fuck 'em all.

Am I crazy or does he looks like the Penn State "horse play" guy?
There's a definite resemblance.

I can't wait for how wild this could potentially get, especially in the Palm Beach County area.

KRSOne

Hope for his sake (not really) he makes bail fast and disappears.
If this is real and there is nothing the Clintons, Bushes and others can do he would be smart to spill the beans ASAP. Thinking he may talk is what will get him a prison shank. Like that ignorant prostitute who kept threatening to expose politicians and then she died. The day before she was on Alex Jones saying I would never kill myself. Or Breitbart giving a date on when he would release his Obama tape and then died the day before and the tape never came out, then his coroner died of poising.

Trump is connected, they knew each other but if there was any criminal activity going on it would have been brought out long ago. Trump is the most vetted president in history. I was amazed how clean Trump was and Mueller couldn't even find a traffic violation to get him impeached over. Mueller wanted to be Trumps FBI director. Mueller played a role in Epsteins slap on the wrist last time. I doubt if there would have been an arrest if Hillary won.

domelogic

Trump is connected, they knew each other but if there was any criminal activity going on it would have been brought out long ago. Trump is the most vetted president in history. I was amazed how clean Trump was and Mueller couldn't even find a traffic violation to get him impeached over. Mueller wanted to be Trumps FBI director. Mueller played a role in Epsteins slap on the wrist last time. I doubt if there would have been an arrest if Hillary won.

Trump has had to have known for some time he might run. I believe with all the MI in his admin that he was thoroughly vetted by them as well. They needed him clean and it looks like he has been for some time.

Mueller never wanted to be fbi director. Don’t fall for that. There was some other reason he met with Trump. Having Mueller be placed as SC the next day is telling. What that meeting was about we may never know but it was not about being fbi director. Me thinks Mueller was stuck between rocks and Trump let him know it. I hope one day we find out what was said.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
So, Bill Clinton says he only took 4 trips on Epstein's plane, but FoxNews says they obtained court documents showing he took at least 26. Something's gotta give.

Court documents obtained by Fox News in 2016 showed former President Bill Clinton took at least 26 trips flying aboard Epstein's private jet -- known as the "Lolita Express" -- and apparently ditched his Secret Service detail on some of the excursions.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-...uit-and-avoids-testimony-from-alleged-victims

Edit: Maybe nothing's gotta give?

Last edited:

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound