Powerful Sex Assailants General Thread

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
It's because the Grape thing is in the link.

Replace the stars with Grape, and it'll be there.

DiggerNick

Donator
Has Antonio Brown been mentioned yet?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...****-accusations-by-former-trainer/ar-AAH7LGJ

AB is a douchebag for the ages but this sounds like a total shakedown. The timing is perfect. He's at his most vulnerable, having just moved from one team to another. Also, it's a civil case rather than a criminal investigation. So he'll sling this broad a couple mil and move on to his current job of completely fucking up the remains of his career.

That is, unless that wonderful white man Tom Brady can knock some sense into his dumb black head.

Bobobie

( I didn't notice this post from a month ago.)
God, she doubles in size every time I see her. She wasn't obese the first season of girls. She was just a flasbso who needed to visit a gym and get toned. Now she looks like one of those whales that rides a mobility scooter at Walmart.

DiggerNick

Donator
( I didn't notice this post from a month ago.)
God, she doubles in size every time I see her. She wasn't obese the first season of girls. She was just a flasbso who needed to visit a gym and get toned. Now she looks like one of those whales that rides a mobility scooter at Walmart.
God help me, I actually thought she was kind of cute in the first season. This was, of course, before I knew what her actual personality was.

domelogic

You can hate trump all you want but the focus his admin put on getting rid of this should make any sane person love him. My family hates him and then I talk about and show statistics about this and crickets. There is no comeback for this especially with women.

Bobobie

What is with the R A P E filter? Is there a legit reason for it or is it just a long running gag? It seems to have survived numerous software updates and changes.

Last edited: