Powerful Sex Assailants General Thread

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
I don't get how Lauer had time to **** when he was flying all those missions in Qatar.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I haven't been following the story, but did I read that he anally graped her correctly? That sounds unnecessarily messy and a bit icky tbh.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Lauer takes pass of a PA at the Olympics "for laughs". PA gets drunk, goes to Lauers room to get it. They fuck. Then they fuck off and on for some time in an affair.

Now she claims it was transactional because she feared losing her job. Which comes out way after the fact.

Gets her name out there I guess.

Yesterdays Hero

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
And? Their choice to be around him, young or not. Seems kind of like Zoe is trying to get her moment in the sun by being a White Knight. Zoe's a cunt.
on they had that cunt on GMA blabbering about all kinds of “triggering“ blaaa blaaaa blaaaa... what I found interesting is that Harvies lawyer and I think the club owner (I’m not sure about the club owner) released a statement talking about “due process” and “the court of social media”
which I thought was great, I don’t necessarily agree with what the creepy fucker did, does, but, even he is innocent until proven guilty.

Yesterdays Hero

on they had that cunt on GMA blabbering about all kinds of “triggering“ blaaa blaaaa blaaaa... what I found interesting is that Harvies lawyer and I think the club owner (I’m not sure about the club owner) released a statement talking about “due process” and “the court of social media”
which I thought was great, I don’t necessarily agree with what the creepy fucker did, does, but, even he is innocent until proven guilty.
He is. If these vapid twats want to rub their snizz under his nose all evening, then that's on them. Go for it. Have a time. Flirt up a storm and let him fingerpop a sacrificial slit. Who cares. It's on them for doing it, willingly no less! Even after he goes to trial and is found guilty, it's still on any new twat that acts like he's a shredded instagram model instead of the sweaty, out of shape, ugly as Frank senior that he is. Just tiresome.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
He is. If these vapid twats want to rub their snizz under his nose all evening, then that's on them. Go for it. Have a time. Flirt up a storm and let him fingerpop a sacrificial slit. Who cares. It's on them for doing it, willingly no less! Even after he goes to trial and is found guilty, it's still on any new twat that acts like he's a shredded instagram model instead of the sweaty, out of shape, ugly as Frank senior that he is. Just tiresome.
Im curious how thats all going to pan out, if he plays his cards right and has a lawyer that is ruthless enough to go after the whores who used him to get gigs he might walk

Hit a dry spell, pal?