POW's Jay Mohr in Ontario Improv this weekend Feb 28 - March 2

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
Ohio
That's cool. I love his appearances on the show and I saw an hour special on comedy central that was good. I know guys have accused him of stealing but all I've heard of is the Airsick "LEATHER CHEERIO" stuff and the Bob Kelly massage bit. Is there more than that? Is he Dane Mencia level with it and if so, could you cite specifics?

Mr. White

Jul 13, 2005
bob kelly massage bit? really? bob kelly wrote that joke..? I will drop it immediately. Sorry Bob.
thursday's show was awesome...you need to see what I am doing live now..maybe I can even get off the cringe humor "worst comics of all time list" then I could say I really made it. Maddog...call me...if you want tix.jj

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
bob kelly massage bit? really? bob kelly wrote that joke..? I will drop it immediately. Sorry Bob.
thursday's show was awesome...you need to see what I am doing live now..maybe I can even get off the cringe humor "worst comics of all time list" then I could say I really made it. Maddog...call me...if you want tix.jj
Mr White is Back!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Glad to see you coming back Mr "Map of Hawaii"!
(sorry, "Map of Hawaii" makes me laugh every time!) Linnnnger Longer!

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
Ohio
I have no idea if it's true, it's just something I've read about and Bob Kelly joked with you about "doing my jokes" on one of his SNV shows I think (I could be mistaken). I've yet to ever see someone put a side-by-side comparison of any comic doing a joke and Mohr doing it or rewording it with the same premise like has been done for Mencia, Dane, and Denis Leary so I've never put much merit into the accusations.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
I have no idea if it's true, it's just something I've read about and Bob Kelly joked with you about "doing my jokes" on one of his SNV shows I think (I could be mistaken). I've yet to ever see someone put a side-by-side comparison of any comic doing a joke and Mohr doing it or rewording it with the same premise like has been done for Mencia, Dane, and Denis Leary so I've never put much merit into the accusations.
then why bring it up? It comes up every thread and its fucking tiring...Maddog is trying to promote a gig for a friend of the show... I don't like Vos but I don't go into his gig threads saying "I would never go to his show..blah blah blah".. So don't harp on things you might of heard that might not even be true.. You are messing with a man's money, and messing with my money is like messing with my emotions..

Everyone who can go see Jay, he is a funny mother fucker..

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
Ohio
Did you not notice that I said he's really funny on the show and that the special I saw of him from a few years back was funny? I was asking in an "I hope this isn't true because I like the guy" way, not a "fuck this guy he sucks".

Mr. White

Jul 13, 2005
i can assure everyone on the board that all of my material is mine...all of it.
unless i stole my tracy morgan and forest whitaker impressions....seriously, you guys need to see what I am doing and that shit would never come up again.....much love (no homo)

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Mr. White handles the trolling with humor and class.

Only the top comics, Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, etc get accused of having similar jokes.

Hope you have gotten well.

The Alternative with Jay Mohr

/catches Ghost Whisperer almost every Friday on CBS.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
That is a great venue, would strongly suggest any of the Canadian folk in the area to attend, great night out.

Maddog62

Dark Lord of PEST
Apr 17, 2005
San Bernardino CA
Jay hasn't done any new shit in years. So go fuck yourself. Bob Kelly stole it from Dane who stole if from Mencia who stole it Bill Cosby. Jay Mohr is a friend of the show and a friend of wackbag.

Maddog62

Dark Lord of PEST
Apr 17, 2005
San Bernardino CA
i can assure everyone on the board that all of my material is mine...all of it.
unless i stole my tracy morgan and forest whitaker impressions....seriously, you guys need to see what I am doing and that shit would never come up again.....much love (no homo)

Well there was that one time you did Mudbone. And you did the football characters. "I kick de ball." Tightend, Wide Receiver, that old gag... You are a fucking thief. Call into Ron and Fez.