OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Praise Martin Oguike!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Stalker2, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Stalker2

Stalker2 Registered User

[​IMG]

Temple Freshman LB Charged With On-Campus ****

The Associated Press – 19 hours ago

PHILADELPHIA (AP) A freshman member of Temple University's football team is facing **** and other charges for allegedly attacking a woman on campus, but his attorney says the allegations are baseless.
    Eighteen-year-old Praise Martin-Oguike (oh-GWEE'-kay) faces charges including **** and aggravated assault in connection with the May 26 encounter.
    Temple coach Steve Addazio said Tuesday that the 6-foot-1 linebacker has been suspended from the team pending the outcome of the charges.
    Martin-Oguike, of Sewaren, N.J., appeared in seven games last season but has been removed from the current roster. He was arraigned May 31 and released on bail.
    Defense attorney James Funt says Martin-Oguike is a ''good young man'' whose only mistake was rejecting the woman's demands for a permanent relationship.

LINK: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/temple-freshman-lb-charged-campus-162656597--nfl.html

2. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

I'll reserve my judgement in this case. It wouldn't surprise me if the rape allegations are truthful, but it also wouldn't surprise me if the woman is lying.