Predator 2

Watched it yesterday and was really surprised at how good it was. I saw it as a kid, but it seemed odd to do it without Schwarzenegger (arghghghg! I'm dutch Paisley).

Getting past not caring much when I was a kid, it really entertained me and it was funny seeing them put Danny Glover in this super athletic role.

I also noted the skull of the xenomorph on the trophy wall.

Still haven't watched Alien Vs Predator.

silentbob8201

After Alien vs Predator even Predator 2 looks good i mean it was ok but shit what was with it having half the cast of Lethal Weapon ? Im going to leave it at that. cause it bugs me to this day

Watched Predator 1 recently, the action holds up but the dialogue is ridiculously funny, and not intentionally.

"Yo' ghostin' us man.... do it one more time and I'm gonna bleed ya."

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
AVP destroyed the Xenomorph mythos. That being, and continually empathized, that "if they set foot on earth, we're all dead".

Well, not only did they do so, but they covered Antarctica??? Ugh.

AVP should excommunicated from any canon that Alien has, but AVP 2 will just twist the knife in a little deeper. :(

P2 wasn't too bad actually. Busey was what made the film for me. I can't watch Glover again without thinking about how racist he is, though.

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
all you have to do is look at who directed AVP. That says it all.

thrawn42

Hackmaster Jones Sr.
As far as I'm concerned, Predator 2 is saved by Gary Busey getting cut in twain.

AVP belongs in my very small pile of impulse buy DVDs gone horribly wrong.

I mean the thought process is, "I've read the comics. I've played the game. How can you mess up a movie with Aliens and Predators in it? How bad could it be?"

Bad. Real fuckin bad.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
If AVP had been anything like any of the games (and yes, I know how bad video game to movie adaptations are), it would have probably been at least decent.

What the fuck though? No colonial marines? Set in present day? On Earth?

Meh...

Now all they need to do is make a third predator movie and REALLY fuck it up. Then both franchises will be fully tainted.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
If AVP had been anything like any of the games (and yes, I know how bad video game to movie adaptations are), it would have probably been at least decent.

What the fuck though? No colonial marines? Set in present day? On Earth?

Meh...

Now all they need to do is make a third predator movie and REALLY fuck it up. Then both franchises will be fully tainted.
A mulatta, MONGREL movie. Both franchises will be destroyed.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Did anyone doubt for a minute that AVP2 would be made?