Predator reboot.

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
More perfect, pretty Hollywood people pretending to be bad-asses. Yawn!

The first movie had a group of GENUINE bad-asses, who you can imagine would go out after a day's filming and clearing out out a biker bar just for fun.

This lot you can only imagine complaining about their soy lattes being too cold.

Floyd1977

Hence the pussy jokes
I said to my girlfriend “I sure would like a little pussy” she says back to me “me too, mine’s a big a a house”

I was going down on my girlfriend and I said to her “Boy, you’ve got a big pussy, boy you’ve got a big pussy”. She said “why did you say that twice?” I said “I didn’t”

You know, because of the echo

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I said to my girlfriend “I sure would like a little pussy” she says back to me “me too, mine’s a big a a house”

I was going down on my girlfriend and I said to her “Boy, you’ve got a big pussy, boy you’ve got a big pussy”. She said “why did you say that twice?” I said “I didn’t”

You know, because of the echo
AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH

AH AH AH AH Anytime....

Bobobie

This already kind of lost me with Olivia Munn as science lady
I hate that bitch, and couldn't give two shits about her hotness.
When she joined attack of the show she was like, nahhhh, I'm not using this show to springboard an acting career. I'm really a gamer, no really!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I think there's a few threads for this movie. Not sure which is the right one. I think the new trailers got posted in a different one. Maybe @SOS can merge them or something.

Anyway, here's a silly image from Empire magazine.
1) This can't be an actual shot from the movie, right?
2) REL Olivia Munn
3) Is that a female Predator?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I think there's a few threads for this movie. Not sure which is the right one. I think the new trailers got posted in a different one. Maybe @SOS can merge them or something.

2) REL Olivia Munn

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

LiddyRules

2) REL Olivia Munn

It's the 21st century, dude. Women can shoot Predators while taking a dump.

Strahovski is in final talks to join the film, and will play the mother of Jacob Tremblay's character, a troubled boy who gets dragged to the fight against the Predators thanks to his dad and Strahovski's ex-husband.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

2) REL Olivia Munn

Yes, put Olivia Munn in an oversized jacket but show the Predator's side boob, you stupid Hollywood fucks.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Yes, put Olivia Munn in an oversized jacket but show the Predator's side boob, you stupid Hollywood fucks.
afaik there are no female predators in the movie. i think thats part of its chest armor

DiggerNick

Donator
This looks like utter shit.

Years ago there was an awesome comic called PREDATOR: RACE WAR written by my favourite author Andrew Vachss. Basically, a Predator was picking people off in a prison and all ethnicities had to come together to ultimately fight it.

It would have been perfect for an edgy, hard-ass movie. But, no, we need a snot-nosed kid and a bunch of Hollywood fags pretending to be mercenaries.

LiddyRules

Years ago there was an awesome comic called PREDATOR: RACE WAR written by my favourite author Andrew Vachss. Basically, a Predator was picking people off in a prison and all ethnicities had to come together to ultimately fight it.

It would have been perfect for an edgy, hard-ass movie. But, no, we need a snot-nosed kid and a bunch of Hollywood fags pretending to be mercenaries.
I can see how it would work in comic form, but Predator in Cell Block 99 sounds like it would stink in live action.

"Pick up the soap!"

I wish I could say Andy fought off the Predator and the space alien let him be.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
"I'm in acquisitions...I look up and I catch what falls out of the sky..."

LiddyRules

How did it even make it into the trailer?
It was like 20 tries into an Apatow Improv bit at the end of a long day. Not just the line but the confused, forced delivery.

Nice to see Wackbag broke its axle again.