Predator reboot.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
No matter its quality, this will be the second best Predator movie.
Look if you want to have a slow motion fight about AVP:R I’ll clear my schedule for the evening.

I’ll lead out with this: AVP:R is not only the second best Predator movie, it’s the second best Alien movie.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Look if you want to have a slow motion fight about AVP:R I’ll clear my schedule for the evening.

I’ll lead out with this: AVP:R is not only the second best Predator movie, it’s the second best Alien movie.
AVP:R is currently the second best Predator movie. But I don't think it needs to take much to beat that.

Predator
AVPR
Predators

The real question is which is worse: AVP or Predator 2. Because AVP from what I remember is bad because it's cheap and lazy in a Jason X way. But Predator 2 is really, really bad in a more perplexing way.

Saying AVP:R is better than either Alien or Aliens is balderdash. Though I will give it better than Covenant.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I'd rank a whole movie just of Ripley playing basketball with space pirates over AVP:R.

LiddyRules

Is Alien Resurrection streaming anywhere? I'd give that a go again.

AVP:R is currently the second best Predator movie. But I don't think it needs to take much to beat that.

Predator
AVPR
Predators

The real question is which is worse: AVP or Predator 2. Because AVP from what I remember is bad because it's cheap and lazy in a Jason X way. But Predator 2 is really, really bad in a more perplexing way.

Saying AVP:R is better than either Alien or Aliens is balderdash. Though I will give it better than Covenant.
Predator 2 didn't have the heroine running in slow motion with the Predator. Therefore AvP is the worse one.

I think the problem with 2 is the same issue there was with Die Hard 2. There is a significant drop in quality considering the movie that preceded it, so its flaws stand out more.

LiddyRules

Predator 2 didn't have the heroine running in slow motion with the Predator. Therefore AvP is the worse one.

I think the problem with 2 is the same issue there was with Die Hard 2. There is a significant drop in quality considering the movie that preceded it, so its flaws stand out more.
We HitWed Predator 2. It's not a comparison issue. It's shockingly terrible and reeks of a poorly repurposed script.

I liked the idea of going from pure macho with Arnie to pudgy slouch with Glover, but outside of that concept it's heinous.

Bobobie

The one with Danny Glover and the Alien VS was shit. Predator and Predators was good.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I like Predator 2. :(

DiggerNick

Donator
More perfect, pretty Hollywood people pretending to be bad-asses. Yawn!

The first movie had a group of GENUINE bad-asses, who you can imagine would go out after a day's filming and clearing out out a biker bar just for fun.

This lot you can only imagine complaining about their soy lattes being too cold.

BIV

More perfect, pretty Hollywood people pretending to be bad-asses. Yawn!

The first movie had a group of GENUINE bad-asses, who you can imagine would go out after a day's filming and clearing out out a biker bar just for fun.

This lot you can only imagine complaining about their soy lattes being too cold.
Even the weinie white guy wuth glasses looked like he would fucking own you.

DiggerNick

Donator
Even the weinie white guy wuth glasses looked like he would fucking own you.
Oddly enough, the 'weenie guy with the glasses' is actually the co-writer and director of this new movie, Shane Black.

DiggerNick

Donator
Yep. Shane Black had written LETHAL WEAPON for Joel Silver, so Silver cast him as 'Hawkins' in PREDATOR so he would have an on-set writer to deal with any revisions needed. Hence the pussy jokes, which were all Shane Black lines.

Fast forward many years later, Shane Black directs IRON MAN 3 and THE NICE GUYS and finds himself taking the reins of the PREDATOR franchise.

Wheels within wheels, nigga!

BIV

I'm annoyed by the whole genetic thing.

This isn't Alien, cunts. They are hunters looking for the toughest prey. That's it.

And what the fuck was the Predator shit in the cardboard box?

DiggerNick

Donator
I'm annoyed by the whole genetic thing.

This isn't Alien, cunts. They are hunters looking for the toughest prey. That's it.
That's what bugs me. The Xenomorph takes on the form of its host, hence why in ALIEN 3 it is like a dog (or a buffalo in the workprint edition).

Discoman

Donator
I heard there was a plot leak some time ago and this confirms it. Expect a terrible focus on the main soldier and his family.

BIV

I heard there was a plot leak some time ago and this confirms it. Expect a terrible focus on the main soldier and his family.
Because nothing makes a bloody sci-fi movies better than a kid.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
This already kind of lost me with Olivia Munn as science lady