Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Pregnant Woman Accused of Assault at Bar
AP
Posted: 2008-02-14 22:47:26
ROCHESTER, Pa. (AP) - A woman who is seven months pregnant is accused of smashing a beer bottle against a bartender's head after she was refused another drink. Police said Keisharra Abercrombie, 30, assaulted the female bartender on Saturday after being told she shouldn't be drinking alcohol.

Police say Abercrombie also smashed a glass over the bartender's ear and head.

Authorities said the bartender's ear was partially detached. A surgeon in Pittsburgh used two staples and 28 stitches to reattach the top of the ear.

Abercrombie was arraigned Wednesday on charges of aggravated assault, simple assault, harassment and reckless endangerment. She was in the Beaver County Jail on $25,000 bail.

Information from: Beaver County Times, http://www.timesonline.com/
:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll
guess the race!!!:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll http://www.timesonline.com/articles/2008/02/11/news/top_stories/doc47b119266c2e4864421070.txt

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Tiffie wrote on Feb 14, 2008 9:11 PM:

" Ya'll can say what you want, but I drank moderately throughout all 6 of my pregnancies. All my babies are fine, too. I also smoked cigarettes (up to a pack a day) for 5 of my pregnancies, again, other than 2 of the kids having asthma, they are all fine.
Pregnant woman have rights, too. Just because we get pregnant doesn't mean we have to give up our bodies completely. They are still our bodies!!!!!
And men have no bizness telling us woman what to do while we pregnant.
"

The End wrote on Feb 14, 2008 6:57 PM:

" And oh ....
that goes for the pregnant girl too! "

" Sounds like Jerry Springer!
We definitely need Hilary in office so that scum like this can get free health care.
Get a job.
Get an education.
Work hard.
Have morals.
Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
Don't look for hand outs.
Show some self control and pride. "

Concerned Parent wrote on Feb 14, 2008 6:53 PM:

" I know the entire family of the accused , and lets just say her other kids are going to follow right in her footsteps , she's made poor choices all her life and just keeps doing so , makes me think mandatory sterilization should be legal! "

Chester wrote on Feb 14, 2008 4:55 PM:

" I can't believe that anyone is blaming the bartender. Abercrombie needs to bear responsibility for her own behavior.

I don't know what world you think we live in but the last time I looked it's not up to the bartenders to ensure a just society. If you want to place blame on anyone else, blame N.O.W. and the pro-abortion rights crowd.

They are the ones who "fought" so that our gov't and institutions now see that unborn child as a mere collection of cells with no rights or value. They created the situation where this "woman" can drink herself and her child to death and no one can do anything about it. After all, it's her body, who are we (or who is that bartender) to judge what she does with it? "

bobbi porter wrote on Feb 14, 2008 4:14 PM:

" to "ASHAMED" only in Rochester? what are you talking about!! Did you forget about Ambridge, Aliquippa, or even Beaver Falls? It is not the "city" where you live...it is the PEOPLE in the city who create the problems. It is not the bartenders fault that the irresponsible pregnant mother chose to tie one on and act like afool..now with her being behind bars at least the baby has a better chance of survival..and then hopefully can go live w/ a family who will love and have best interest in the baby. Peolple need to stop pointing the fingers and make sure their own hands are clean!!! "

WOW wrote on Feb 14, 2008 3:52 PM:

" Let's see...why is it that throughout life we have to take tests...we have to take tests in school in order to go to college...we have to take a test to drive a vehicle...why in the world shouldn't we be required to take a test to be a parent, the most important job in the world...there are no excuses for what this so-called mother is doing...I also feel the bartender should have turned the woman down to begin with...why not act on our morals and do the right thing, just tell the woman sorry mam you are pregnant and alcohol has adverse effects on babies...possibly have some literature you could hand the stupid woman...if she is that damn stupid read it to her "
:haha7::haha7::haha7:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Chester wrote on Feb 14, 2008 4:55 PM:

" I can't believe that anyone is blaming the bartender. Abercrombie needs to bear responsibility for her own behavior.

I don't know what world you think we live in but the last time I looked it's not up to the bartenders to ensure a just society. If you want to place blame on anyone else, blame N.O.W. and the pro-abortion rights crowd.

They are the ones who "fought" so that our gov't and institutions now see that unborn child as a mere collection of cells with no rights or value. They created the situation where this "woman" can drink herself and her child to death and no one can do anything about it. After all, it's her body, who are we (or who is that bartender) to judge what she does with it? "

i want to bite his face

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Tiffie wrote on Feb 14, 2008 9:11 PM:

" Ya'll can say what you want, but I drank moderately throughout all 6 of my pregnancies. All my babies are fine, too. I also smoked cigarettes (up to a pack a day) for 5 of my pregnancies, again, other than 2 of the kids having asthma, they are all fine.
Pregnant woman have rights, too. Just because we get pregnant doesn't mean we have to give up our bodies completely. They are still our bodies!!!!!
And men have no bizness telling us woman what to do while we pregnant.
"
Please be a fake!!:haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

thetick130

Trying hard not to kill my dog
Aug 16, 2006
NJ, fuck you

" Sounds like Jerry Springer!
We definitely need Hilary in office so that scum like this can get free health care.
Get a job.
Get an education.
Work hard.
Have morals.
Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
Don't look for hand outs.
Show some self control and pride. "

One of the only comments i agree with

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
A few more good ones
X-Quip wrote on Feb 13, 2008 10:17 PM:
" Just think, your tax $'s via welfare will probably be paying for these drinks after childbirth! "

Go Rams! wrote on Feb 13, 2008 9:15 PM:
" This drunk prego is just another example of the low-lifes who ruin this county. Nobody should be blaming the person serving her. If they refused, she might have filed a law suit for discrimination against the pregnant! You know, like the rediculous slip & fall law suit from Center Twp. that a BC judge decided to give a boat load of money to a feeble old man who shouldn't have been driving/walking in the first place. And don't drag the bar tender through the mud. Who cares what her past is. She is a freaking bar tender! Not a state representative or mayor from Ellwood City! And I must say, Ricki looks pretty good for a 39 year old chick. CYS - Take the baby!!! "

a mom wrote on Feb 13, 2008 8:37 PM:
" At 1:50 a.m. the bartender STOPPED serving a pregnant woman alcohol, after she was already drunk enough to start a bar fight and she is being commended for WHAT??? GOOD JUDGEMENT?? "

just WOW wrote on Feb 13, 2008 8:21 PM:
" WOW! ANY ONE CAN SEARCH PUBLIC RECORDS, SEEMS LIKE RICKI GOT A FEW SKELETONS IN HER CLOSET..SHAME SHAME,DUI'S, DRIVING W/O, SALES.,ETC...COME ON RICKI WHEN WAS YOU PREGNANT? i AM NOT FORGIVING WHAT OTHERS HAVE DONE TO YOU, JUST TELL THE PRESS, YOU AREN'T AN ANGEL.........LOL "

another freedom freeloader wrote on Feb 13, 2008 7:33 PM:
" OK, ENOUGH ALREADY...I LOVE RICKI TOO BUT ISN'T SHE WORKING UNDER THE TABLE, (IF YA NO WHAT I MEAN?) AND AREN'T US TAXPAYERS SUPPORTING HER?.....BEST WISHES RICKI BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.......SAVE IT FOR CHURCH "
THE BEST ONE!
hank35 wrote on Feb 13, 2008 2:53 PM:
" We also might want to know the race of the attacker to see if this could be classified as a hate crime.....does it not work both ways? "