Pregnant Woman, Runs Over Ex-Boyfriend's Pregnant Girlfriend

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Hmmm wonder why this looks like a mug shot... as she hasn't been captured yet...

Edit:

Shareyll Starre Hunter

13835 Westhollow Pk 2708
Houston, TX 77082

Race: Black
Sex: Female

Charge Level: Class B Misdemeanor

On Wednesday, August 08, 2012, Shareyll Starre Hunter, a 26 year old Black Female from Houston, TX was arrested for Failure To Identify To Police Officer / Giving False Information- a Class B Misdemeanor
Shareyll Starre Hunter was booked into Harris County Jail on Thursday, August 09, 2012
Offender Information

Full Name: Shareyll Starre Hunter​
Date of Birth: 07-05-1986​
Sex: Female​
Race: Black​

A pregnant woman was nearly killed when a woman also pregnant with her boyfriend's child deliberately slammed into her with a car, Houston police said.

The injured woman, who is five-months pregnant, was pinned between the wall of a house and a car driven by Shareyll Hunter, KTRK reported.

The attack was the culmination of a love triangle among Hunter, 26, her ex-boyfriend Christopher Chaney and the victim: Chaney's new girlfriend Alise Kelley, 21, Houston's Fox 26 station reported.

Kelley is in the hospital with two broken legs, CW39 NewsFix reported. Her unborn child is reportedly OK, but doctors might have to amputate one or both of her legs.

Chaney, who has two children already with Hunter, said that the two women have been arguing continuously for days on end.

"They just don't like each other. I don't know if it's because of me or what. I mean, I am handsome," Chaney said, according to KTRK.

After allegedly ramming into Kelley outside Chaney's house, police contend that Hunter drove off with her ex's Lincoln Continental LS, KHOU reported.

She's reportedly still on the loose.
Link

Umm don't these people ever hear of I dunno condoms or birf control pills... jeebus....

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
"They just don't like each other. I don't know if it's because of me or what. I mean, I am handsome," Chaney said, according to KTRK.
Ok.. this story HAS to be an Onion piece.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Jeebus he had three kids with her... way to break that stereotype... well two and one still baking.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
hahaha
thats all i can say cause there is just TOO MUCH running through my head with this touching love story

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Impossible! We are funding Planned Parenthood to perform systematic eugenics on all brown people
The funding is just enough to keep them from running off the democrat plantation. The ones that are not aborted are later sent to prison or placed in another form of government housing.

Sounds like a win/win.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Loveland, CO
The funding is just enough to keep them from running off the democrat plantation. The ones that are not aborted are later sent to prison or placed in another form of government housing.

Sounds like a win/win.
For who? Definitely not the American taxpayer.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
For who? Definitely not the American taxpayer.
Of course not. But it works pretty well for the DNC. Voters who won't ever go the other way, demanding services from government employees who won't vote the other way and will donate billions of dollars (which, originally, come from government coffers), to the DNC...

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Loveland, CO
Of course not. But it works pretty well for the DNC. Voters who won't ever go the other way, demanding services from government employees who won't vote the other way and will donate billions of dollars (which, originally, come from government coffers), to the DNC...
Occam's Razor would dictate that it isn't that complicated.

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
Occam's Razor would dictate that it isn't that complicated.
I'm not saying it's a conspiracy. I'm not saying it's some kind of brilliant, long-term plan by the DNC.

1.) I disagree that there's some kind of abortion-as-genocide system among lower income families in the US. The stats show that a woman who has an abortion still gives birth to as many kids (statistically) as you'd expect her to have if she didn't have an abortion. All an abortion really does is delay her children until she's at least a little older, theoretically a little better able to choose a better and and better able to take care of them.
2.) That said, I do think the entire "keep them poor and on welfare" system is very, very good for the DNC, politically speaking. If everyone became rich, it would be bad for the DNC. The idea that GOP members would be pissed if everyone became rich is silly: we'd just all get into the business of selling spinning rims and bedazzled Bentleys and make a fucking mint instead of being slumlords and sweatshop owners.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Pregnant woman loses part of leg in love triangle attack

There are new details in the violent confrontation between two pregnant women. The suspect, Shareyll Hunter, is still at large, while the woman she's accused of running down remains in the hospital.

The wreckage of Thursday's accident remains a grim reminder of how violent the attack was at the home on Ravensworth at Wembley in southwest Houston. One of the victim's shoes is still sitting atop a pile of bricks which is littered with medical supplies from her emergency care.

"They just don't like each other. I don't know if it's because of me or what," boyfriend Chris Chaney told Eyewitness News. "I mean, I am handsome."

Chaney grinned and bragged Thursday about a fight between his current and former girlfriends -- both are pregnant with his children. But on Friday, the man who called himself a heartbreaker has a different attitude. His sister, Monique Walker, said he's not taking the situation well.

"They both know that they have to take it just one day at a time," Walker said.

She says Chaney's current girlfriend, Alise Kelley, 21, had part of her right leg amputated. Walker wasn't sure the extent of the amputation.

"It's a lot of bandages. I don't know," she said. "I just know it's down at the bottom.

Kelley was severely injured Thursday morning when police say Chaney's former girlfriend, Shareyll Hunter, 26, took Chaney's car and rammed Kelley against the wall with it.

Hunter, who is five months pregnant, has been on the run ever since. Kelley, who is four months pregnant, has been at Memorial Hermann hospital undergoing extensive surgery.

"The baby is doing fine," Chaney's mother said. "It's a boy."

Chaney's family members say Kelley is in shock and heavily medicated.

"She's upset but she's not saying too much," Walker said.

Police say they have received tips on Hunter's whereabouts, but they haven't been able to reach her. Chaney adds that she seems to have turned off her phone and he has been unable to speak with her.
Link

Guess Alise will have to change her name to Eileen...

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
All an abortion really does is delay her children until she's at least a little older, theoretically a little better able to choose a better man to father chose children and and better able to take care of them.
Added text in red to make the sentence make better sense.