Pregnant woman uses train toilet, baby slips out

greensnacks

Dec 20, 2004
That's one loose vag.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080228/od_nm/india_toilet_dc_1

AHMEDABAD, India (Reuters) - A newborn baby girl survived an ignoble birth after slipping down the toilet bowl of a moving Indian train onto the tracks when a pregnant woman unexpectedly gave birth while relieving herself on Tuesday.

"My delivery was so sudden," said the Bhuri Kalbi, the mother of the infant, born two months prematurely. "I did not even realize that my child had slipped from the hole in the toilet."

Kalbi, a 33-year-old woman from a village in Rajasthan, fainted on the toilet seat after the birth for a few minutes before waking up and alerting her family.

"They stopped the train and ran on the tracks to find the baby," she said, speaking from her hospital bed in the western city of Ahmedabad.

Railway staff at a nearby station were alerted and soon found the newborn girl lying uninjured on pebbles by the track. She is now in intensive care because of her premature birth, doctors said.

Most toilets on Indian trains are filthy chutes emptying directly onto the tracks.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
what did it pull the placenta and all that out?...how did she not feel that???

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Actually it was just a large shit. It's a common mistake in 'brown' countries.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Most toilets on Indian trains are filthy chutes emptying directly onto the tracks.
That's the key part. A guy I went to school with told me that and I didn't believe him until I researched it myself. His father worked for the state department, providing security for embassies, etc. So, this dude had lived all over the world. He was telling me about taking a shit on a train in India and had similar stories about other savage countries where he had spent time as well.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
That's the key part. A guy I went to school with told me that and I didn't believe him until I researched it myself. His father worked for the state department, providing security for embassies, etc. So, this dude had lived all over the world. He was telling me about taking a shit on a train in India and had similar stories about other savage countries where he had spent time as well.
Hell we did this clear up to the 20th century.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
curry cunt said:
"My delivery was so sudden," said the Bhuri Kalbi, the mother of the infant, born two months prematurely. "I did not even realize that my child had slipped from the hole in the toilet."
hahaha.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
The worst part of the story is that he was born in India.