Pregnant woman's body found; cop (baby daddy) arrested

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
Who saw this coming?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/23/missing.woman.ap/index.html

CANTON, Ohio (AP) -- Searchers recovered a body Saturday afternoon that they believe is that of Jessie Marie Davis, a pregnant woman who disappeared June 13, police said.

Bobby Cutts Jr., the father of Davis' 2-year-old son, was arrested and charged with two counts of murder, including that of Davis' unborn child, said Stark County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Rick Perez. Cutts is also believed to be the father of Davis' unborn child.

Cutts is an officer with the Canton Police Department.

Perez said the body was found in Summit County, not far from Davis' home in Stark County's Lake Township.

About 1,000 volunteers turned out to search for a pregnant mother Saturday, the third straight day searchers picked through rural areas of eastern Ohio.

Ned Davis, the father of 26-year-old Jessie Davis, begged volunteers to continue their efforts, spending much of the morning giving pep talks to groups of searchers.

"I thank them. I remind them to stay hydrated," he said in an interview. "And most importantly I tell them to bring my Jessie back."

Searching on Thursday and Friday of an area near Davis' home yielded nothing more than a marijuana patch.

Teams of volunteers looked in targeted areas around the home of Davis' boyfriend, Canton police officer Bobby Cutts Jr., said Cindy Wisdom, a spokeswoman for search organizer Texas EquuSearch.

Crews in helicopters took aerial photographs of the area and teams were preparing to search an unspecified body of water using sonar equipment, Wisdom said.

On Friday, a baby found three days after Davis was reported missing was ruled out as a clue to her disappearance. (Full story)

Authorities have said they're working around the clock on the case, trying to find the comforter and cell phone that vanished with Davis from her home in nearby Lake Township, and they're collecting information through a tip line.

Investigators have been mum on many details of their work, but they have quoted Davis' 2-year-old-son, Blake, who may be their only eyewitness.

"Mommy was crying. Mommy broke the table. Mommy's in rug," the boy said.

Davis was reported missing one week ago Friday after her mother found the young woman's bedroom in disarray, the furniture overturned and Davis' young son home alone.

Davis' mother, Patricia Porter, was the last person known to have spoken to Davis, on June 13. She said she's focused on finding her daughter.

"We are not stopping and whoever's done this, I hope they don't think that we're going home," she said Friday. "No one's going home and we are not stopping until we find her and find who did this to her." (Watch Davis' mom discuss her fears Video)

Authorities talked with Cutts and searched his home, but investigators repeatedly said he was not a suspect. Cutts, 30, has said he had nothing to do with Davis' disappearance.

The pastor of the church Cutts attends has been praying with him every day and said Friday that Cutts, as a police officer, understands why the boyfriend of a missing woman would be under scrutiny.

"He understands what goes with the territory," said C.A. Richmond Sr., pastor at Logos Baptist Assembly. "Of course he is anxious for a resolution and disposition of the whole matter and he is confident they will find he had nothing to do with her disappearance."

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
This brings back memories of ol' glub glub.

Daddies lil' chum.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Bobby Cutts Jr., the father of Davis' 2-year-old son, was arrested and charged with two counts of murder, including that of Davis' unborn child, said Stark County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Rick Perez. Cutts is also believed to be the father of Davis' unborn child.

Cutts is an officer with the Canton Police Department.

Read his name fast

el
o
el

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
All kidding aside. These stupid white broads need to realize that these NoN-Whites are especially brutal to these knitter loving idiots. I swear they have an aggressive gene. Go with a white guy, and if you want to, close your eyes and have him beat the crap out of you. I don't think she was asking for it, but Jesus christ, read a newspaper.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
All kidding aside. These stupid white broads need to realize that these NoN-Whites are especially brutal to these knitter loving idiots.
Wackbag: Still Against Interracial Dating

This brings back memories of ol' glub glub.

Daddies lil' chum.
That was my first thought. "Here we go again!"

fuckwit

Jul 27, 2006
jersey
All kidding aside. These stupid white broads need to realize that these NoN-Whites are especially brutal to these knitter loving idiots. I swear they have an aggressive gene. Go with a white guy, and if you want to, close your eyes and have him beat the crap out of you. I don't think she was asking for it, but Jesus christ, read a newspaper.
why all our anglo sistas gotta be datin darkies?

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
I hope he's got a big asshole because that thing is going to be like the Lincoln Tunnel once he hits jail.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Does this story even really surprise anyone?

The whore was knocked up TWICE by a married black dude. Who gives a fuck what happened to her. She is a fucking home wrecker and the man is a fucking pussy. If he didn't want to be with the chick he was married to then he needed to have the balls to get a divorce so he could fuck the white girl.

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
Yeah I love how all the stories go on about how she's a mother. Big fucking deal, she still was a skanky whore.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Jesus, people. Maybe she was or was not a whore, but whores don't deserve to die.

I hate that you make me be the voice of reason.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Jesus, people. Maybe she was or was not a whore, but whores don't deserve to die.

I hate that you make me be the voice of reason.
I agree completely. Trying to be the edgy guy sometimes doesn't work and you end up looking like an asshole. This is one of those times.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I agree completely. Trying to be the edgy guy sometimes doesn't work and you end up looking like an asshole. This is one of those times.
I don't think that people are necessarily trying to be edgy. I think there legitimately are a considerable number of racist/sexist posters on the board who truly are bothered/overjoyed by this story.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
Not going for edgey and not a bigot, just find the whole thing sickly funny.

"It was all because of this terrible awful negro."

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
Maybe he was just celebrating Juneteenth a little early.

BTW, I am sure her parents warned her......:icon_roll

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
If he didn't want to be with the chick he was married to then he needed to have the balls to get a divorce so he could fuck the white girl.

I don't think his marital status had anything to do with this. He just didn't want to pay child support. He tried to solve the problem like another stupid ****** known as Rae Carruth.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
Oreo said:
"Mommy was crying. Mommy broke the table. Mommy's in rug," the boy said.
Kid will make a better cop than daddy.

fuckwit

Jul 27, 2006
jersey
Kid will make a better cop than daddy.
i was thinking about that yesterday how the kid was describing the situation in front of the tv cameras. 'mommy was in the rug'
yet he didnt say 'daddy put mommy in the rug.' he probably hasnt seen daddy enough to recognize him yet when he comes over to commit double murder.

Dumfuk

STERN sucks cock
Aug 13, 2005
Ohio
i was thinking about that yesterday how the kid was describing the situation in front of the tv cameras. 'mommy was in the rug'
yet he didnt say 'daddy put mommy in the rug.' he probably hasnt seen daddy enough to recognize him yet when he comes over to commit double murder.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: bitch got what was coming to her,F'ing knitter lover

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
I wouldn't go that far but the old sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas thing comes to mind.