Premiere Magazine - The 20 Hottest New Faces of Comedy (including Dane)

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
In comedy, it's tough to make it to the top, but it's even harder to stay there. Sure, Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Sacha Baron Cohen, and Steve Carell have muscled their way onto the A-list beside Jim Carrey, Vince Vaughn, Ben Stiller, and Adam Sandler, but a movement is already afoot to displace them, or at least follow in their footsteps. With Knocked Up, Superbad, and Hot Rod, a trio of comedies with no established names above the marquee but plenty of laughs, the summer of 2007 is shaping up as one for the ages and has Hollywood reevaluating its idea of what's funny. Have a look at the hottest new faces in comedy.

Amy Adams
Ed Helms
Malin Akerman
Will Arnett
Elizabeth Banks
Kristen Bell
Dane Cook
Anna Faris
Jenna Fischer
Dan Fogler
Bill Hader
Jonah Hill
Michael Cera
John Krasinski
Justin Long
Seth Rogen
Andy Samberg
Joe Swanberg
Justin Theroux
Kristin Wiig

http://www.premiere.com/features/3978/the-20-hottest-new-faces-of-comedy.html

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I don't really think you can call Norton a new comic. He's been around a while.
True, but Cook started out in 1997 and appeared on Comedy Central back
in 1998. Hardly what I'd call a new face. That list is questionable IMO.

Well it says Hollywood's new faces. Yeah Dane's been around a little while himself but he's new in terms he's just gotten on the scene in movies and such.

"here are the newest names Hollywood considers when casting comedy."

Makes sense to me.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
I like almost all of those people and would fuck half the list. (Justin Theroux particularly is very underappreciated but totally awesome.)

In fact, this thread could benefit of pics of Adams, Banks, our Mrs. Jupiter Akerman, Bell, Theroux, Fisher and Faris.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
I think the list is for comedic actors..... Can you really call any of those people comedians?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Anna Faris is one of the funniest chick ever, I am in love with Kristen Bell, Jenna Fischer is a cutie, my girl wants to fuck Justin Theroux and has a crush on Krasinski, and since we both have impeccable taste, that list gets my approval.

It's just a little annoying because none of them are "new", they just haven't done blockbuster movies yet, and as someone who loves movies, it's better that they don't. I wish them all success, but Hollywood just milks motherfuckers dry and throws talented people into stale-ass nonsense.

Top Bottom