Prevent Classmate From Being Stabbed, Get in Trouble

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Yeah they prolly play hockey
Hockey would lead them to have stronger legs. My bet is its from all the curling they do. Have you seen them sweep those brooms? I rest my case.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Hockey would lead them to have stronger legs. My bet is its from all the curling they do. Have you seen them sweep those brooms? I rest my case.
Ah your right you dont need arm strength to shoot a puck 100mph. Dont need it at all

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Ah your right you dont need arm strength to shoot a puck 100mph. Dont need it at all
I doubt arm strength matters much. Just like with pitching, body builders don't have the best arms.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Its all in the hips. BTW, have you seen how fast a Curling sweeper can sweep?? Its insane!

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
An average curling stone weighs 42 pounds and a hockey puck only about 6 ounces. Enough said.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
You are to remain sheep at all times. Hand in pockets, eyes on the floor, nothing for you to see or do here. The government will handle the problem. Stay asleep.

An average curling stone weighs 42 pounds and a hockey puck only about 6 ounces. Enough said.
Thus then Curling is a tougher sport than Hockey?

Was going to insert random "hot curling chick" but thought this was better:

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
You are to remain sheep at all times. Hand in pockets, eyes on the floor, nothing for you to see or do here. The government will handle the problem. Stay asleep.
Isn't it your job to be the government's jack booted thug? :D

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Isn't it your job to be the government's jack booted thug? :D
That's right. And I will not tolerate anybody horning in on my jack booting or my thuggery. Now pardon me, there was a fight at the local elementary sand box and I plan on roughing up two 6 year olds.