Price Increase on Aug 21st for Compound Media

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I'm trying to figure out what's more shocking - that you've willed yourself to believe this, or that Artie is only 49. :eek:
Look man, you can still get all the Opie you need. He's got a YouTube channel!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Look man, you can still get all the Opie you need. He's got a YouTube channel!
I don't need any Opie, I've got you guys to tell me everything he's up to.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
So he's raising his prices because of a bunch of other shitty shows, and he & Artie are going to do two hours, four days a week. Yeah, seems legit.

Fuck that, any chance I might have re-upped my sub just went out the window.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
So he's raising his prices because of a bunch of other shitty shows, and he & Artie are going to do two hours, four days a week. Yeah, seems legit.

Fuck that, any chance I might have re-upped my sub just went out the window.
$2 per month. Hit the whiteboard bruh.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
$2 per month. Hit the whiteboard bruh.
Less show for more money. Not about being cheap, it's about fuck that math. Stick with 4 hours, 4 days a week and maybe it's worth it. I'm sick of paying more for less, aren't you?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Less show for more money. Not about being cheap, it's about fuck that math. Stick with 4 hours, 4 days a week and maybe it's worth it. I'm sick of paying more for less, aren't you?
It's always been 4 days, 2 hours per day, Joey.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
It's always been 4 days, 2 hours per day, Joey.
Then I stand corrected. Still think they should leave the pricing as is; I'm sure advertisers put some nice coin in his pocket.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Then I stand corrected. Still think they should leave the pricing as is; I'm sure advertisers put some nice coin in his pocket.
It's been 3 years dude. He's put a lot into it. I really don't mind paying $2 more. He's added some other shows I like so....

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
It's been 3 years dude. He's put a lot into it. I really don't mind paying $2 more. He's added some other shows I like so....
Okay, then I guess I just don't think it's worth it. I suppose that's the truth of it.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Yeah, man - that NY studio has really helped him bring in some A-list guests.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
People pay a subscription? It's 2017. The fuck are these dummies doing?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Didn't even address the issue today. But, he did have a j00 in studio.

You know what that means.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
They do!

(Sometimes)
You and anyone else can lock in a rate before the August 21 price increase.

Think of all that cash you will be saving!

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Charging for some of that content sure as fuck is.
Sure you can get thousands of more entertaining podcasts for free, but you'll be missing out on the 30-year old references that made you stop listening to O&A in the first place. "Yarrr, I'm Jaws."