Pricing Powder

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
is that saying a gram costs $110. ?????

where the fuck do they get their numbers from??? i pay $50-60 for a g depending upon who i go to...

btw fuck that $715. a gram...

and i am going to columbia soon... :)

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
I'd rather spend that on weed and beer. It would last longer.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
Yeah I would have enough left over from my purchase for a couple racks of ribs, Tuna steaks and a couple pounds of shrimp. I love grilling.

Jan 6, 2006
If you say you prefer marijuana, you've obviously never indulged in cocaine.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
I have and it was too fucking sparce, expensive, and didn't last as long as it should have at that price.

Jan 6, 2006
I have and it was too fucking sparce, expensive, and didn't last as long as it should have at that price.
Hence I didn't say try, I said indulge.

Jan 6, 2006
exactly...getting anything less than an 8 is just a waste of time...
Speaking of cocaine, try an 8-Ball.

Then come back and tell me which is better, that or marijuana (not you specificaly, just speaking in general).

Jan 6, 2006
Since the recent shutdown of the lab that made 80%~ of the LSD that was consumed in the US, getting a good blotter sheet has been hard. Getting pure has become an even more impossible task.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
A good hit is very hard to get. I miss the good ole days, it was so easy to get and so much different varieties. Now it is like getting scraps. Good thing weed is very easy to get.

Fendbass22

Jan 21, 2006
Maine
Since the recent shutdown of the lab that made 80%~ of the LSD that was consumed in the US, getting a good blotter sheet has been hard. Getting pure has become an even more impossible task.
Link? I just think it would be an interesting read.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
A good hit is very hard to get. I miss the good ole days, it was so easy to get and so much different varieties. Now it is like getting scraps. Good thing weed is very easy to get.

got these great gel tabs like 8 years ago... wow I miss those

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
You are bringing nothing to the table..... stop doing drugs clowface. Im not impressed.

I liked you more as a fake drunken doctor laying sod and shooting at children...

stop, Ok Tony Montana...I could post my good friends sentences.

Jan 6, 2006
Link? I just think it would be an interesting read.
I don't have the article now, I read it years ago, but here's part of the Wiki on it. You can do some personal digging and find it, I am too lazy. Interesting, it was actually 95%, not 80%. The article I read stated a little over 80%. Hm.

United States: 1970 to the present

American LSD usage declined in the 1970s and 1980s, then experienced a mild resurgence in popularity in the 1990s. Although there were many distribution channels during this decade, the U.S. DEA identified continued tours by the psychedelic rock band The Grateful Dead and the then-burgeoning rave scene as primary venues for LSD trafficking and consumption. American LSD usage fell sharply circa 2000, following a single major DEA operation.

Pickard and Apperson
The decline is attributed to the arrest of two chemists, William Leonard Pickard, a Harvard-educated organic chemist, and Clyde Apperson. According to DEA reports, black market LSD availability dropped by 95% after the two were arrested in 2000. These arrests were a result of the largest LSD manufacturing raid in DEA history.[50]

Pickard was an alleged member of the Brotherhood of Eternal Love group that produced and sold LSD in California during the late 1960s and early 1970s. It is believed he had links to other "cooks" associated with this group — an original source of the drug back in the 1960s — and his arrest may have forced other operations to cease production, leading to the large decline in street availability.

The DEA claims these two individuals were responsible for the vast majority of LSD sold illegally in the United States and a significant amount of the LSD sold in Europe, and that they worked closely with organized traffickers. While this claim may have some bearing, the extent of Pickard's direct influence on the overall availability in the United States is not fully known. Some attest that "Pickard's Acid" was sold exclusively in Europe, and was not distributed through American music venues[citation needed].

In November of 2003, Pickard was sentenced to life imprisonment without parole, and Apperson was sentenced to 30 years imprisonment without parole, after being convicted in Federal Court of running a large scale LSD manufacturing operation out of several clandestine laboratories, including a former missile silo near Wamego, Kansas.
You are bringing nothing to the table..... stop doing drugs clowface. Im not impressed.

I liked you more as a fake drunken doctor laying sod and shooting at children...

stop, Ok Tony Montana...I could post my good friends sentences.
Then don't read what I post grandpa. :icon_mrgr

Fendbass22

Jan 21, 2006
Maine
I'm lazy too. Thats why I asked. Ha. 95% drop in 2000 - thats rough.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
and we care because????? Drugs are fun until you're 20, then real life takes over.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I was getting acid a few times a week up till 02 .... really good gel tabs too, those dried up out of nowhere though.

Havent dropped in 4 or 5 years

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
Gel tabs are the awesomose( i don't care if that is not a real word}, the greatest time I have ever had was on black gel tabs. I saw a single thunder cloud rain down on a music festival while I stood in a field watch the lighting and rain pour down on them and I was only a couple hundred yards away not getting rained on. The cloud interupted me arranging how the stars should be.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I am pretty sure there is no difference based on the color of the gel tabs but I always had a great trip on the dark green gels, the blue and purples started slow and the peak always creeped up on me.....

man i miss acid