OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Priest says women bring sexual and physical violence on themselves

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by BIV, Dec 28, 2012.

1. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

http://www.thejournal.ie/piero-cors...-women-murder-sexual-violence-732418-Dec2012/

I like the cut of this guy's jib.

2. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

At least he's not applying the same logic to the kiddie rapists within the Church.

3. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

Finally a thread in CE that Saikotic will post in. :action-sm

4. Hudson

Hudson Supreme Champion!!!!!
    Donator

Is it wrong that I kinda agree with him?

5. Neckbeard

Neckbeard I'm Team Piggy!

That is something that can't be said, that women dress "sexy" and booze it up and use drugs in dangerous situations then they get all surprised when they get robbed or raped.

I can't say "fault." I don't really think it is anybody's "fault" if crime happens to them but maybe a little culpability and responsibility needs to be assessed here? If somebody advertised their ownership of expensive goods and left the windows and doors unlocked with the lights off and no security and furthermore was unarmed and drunk when a robbery happened, wouldn't you think the person who got robbed, while in no way at fault, was a bit to blame here? That the victim was "asking for it?"

6. lajikal

lajikal Registered User

Why you gotta hate on Biv like that.

7. Norm Stansfield

Norm Stansfield 私は亀が好きだ。

I don't know. Is agreeing with a retarded old man, in a retarded, backwards village, belonging to a retarded, shitty religion, saying retarded, illogical things that have no connection with reality right or wrong?

Maybe. Or maybe you're onto something, and we should all start talking and acting as if we're retarded religious lunatics who never bother with logic, see if it works.

Lord Zero and Stormrider666 like this.
  8. Norm Stansfield

Norm Stansfield 私は亀が好きだ。

He didn't say anything about booze or drugs, or anyone putting themselves in dangerous situations. He's talking about clothes. So, please enlighten us, what exactly is the logical relationship between clothes and ****?

Lord Zero likes this.
  9. Neckbeard

No, you're right. These people do make responsible choices with alcohol, drugs and their clothing and do not put themselves at increased risk of being the victim in a sex crime...

[​IMG]

10. Hudson

Donator

Thank you for proving how much of a mental defective you are....have fun with the parting gifts.

11. Falldog

Falldog Wackbag's Best Conservative
    Donator

I blame God.

Lord Zero likes this.
  12. LiddyRules

LiddyRules I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

Well after seeing that picture, I just can't help myself from raping now. Men should not be held accountable for their actions. Burkas for all!

13. Neckbeard

Dress with a little class and realize that the country has these savages in it, plus spics.

[​IMG]

Wrecktum likes this.
  14. LiddyRules

LiddyRules I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

This analogy makes no sense. The "store" is constantly being manned in so far as it is an actual human being. Suppose there's a jewelry store. It's opened to the public. The public can walk inside, look at the gems, rubies, and diamonds. They might be allowed to touch the sparkly expensive stuff. But if you grab the emerald and run or smash open the glass to get it, what? The store is to blame for being accessible to the public?

Yeah. Jeans and a quaint blouse would have stopped that guy.

15. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

Men aren't going "suddenly mad"; they're making conscious choices to rape. Nothing compelled them to do it beyond their own will. They have no respect for the rights of their fellow human beings. That's the problem. Conservative clothing won't stop a rapist. Wearing tasteful religious garb obviously didn't stop the alter boys from getting raped by Catholic priests, did it?

16. JonBenetRamsey

JonBenetRamsey well shit the bed

i find that statement to be the worst of them all. the bible is incredibly anti-woman.

17. Saikotic

Saikotic Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
    Donator

Rapists gonna rape. It doesn't matter what fucking clothes women have on, because hell, old grannies get the rough one every now and again. But on the other hand, if a girl wears revealing clothing, she can't be upset when guys start looking. It's the fucking perv switch. Some men have one, others resist that urge for as long as they humanly can (THP).

This is just like saying VIDEO GAMES MAKE KIDS VIOLENT. Or heavy metal, or The Beatles, or books, etc etc etc. People always have to point the finger away from themselves and say "THAT IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD! BAN THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF IT!"

No one understands how to take personal responsibility. Hey, some men are gonna rape. Sad fact of life. Some men will shoot up schools. Some people like pepperoni on their pizzas, others are simply retarded.

Lord Zero likes this.
  18. Saikotic

Saikotic Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
    Donator

19. mills

mills I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness

So the less clothes a woman has on, the more natural it is for shenanigans to ensue. Logical conclusion: It is God's will for us to rape. If it wasn't, He would at least put some pj's on us before miracle-ing us out of our mother's cunts. (Preferably with footies.) Learn to read the writing on the wall. What more of a tipoff can there be regarding God's intentions than the condition we're fucking BORN in??

This priest is confused. If he wants to do God's work he ought to toss those shitty rosaries in a gutter and go pick up a few cases of lube and some duct tape.

Lord Zero likes this.
  20. Mags

Mags Edgelord
    Donator

Yep we need ninja-like burkas and draconian social laws like the Taliban. Maybe we can hire the Taliban here in 'Murcia to teach us how to keep women down with religious pressure.

21. lajikal

lajikal Registered User

Hookers? That's just backside advertising.

22. Hudson

Donator

I do think some parents over sexualize their children..dressing them in outfits that women in their 20's would be wearing. Particularly single mothers. The creepy pedos and rapists I've transported...I really believe that they can't control themselves. They see something and a switch goes off..

23. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

Somehow this quote from the priest slipped by everyone:

Gotta love these old-school religious nutcases. They say what's on their minds, no matter what.

24. Norm Stansfield

Norm Stansfield 私は亀が好きだ。

You're retarded. No one with an IQ over 70 thinks that wearing that is gonna cause someone to become a rapist. No one with an IQ over 70 thinks that someone who's already a rapist is gonna pick those two skanks, to ****.

Rapists **** women who are inaccessible to them, stupid. It has nothing to do with clothes. You might as well look for a connection between **** and Jews. Oh, that's right...that's probably your next stop.

Psychopath likes this.
  25. gleet

gleet What's black and white and red all over?

I bow to your level of experience.