Staten Island
Starts up September 17th.

Here's a preview:
[YT]-ZgFAlTtF3k[/YT]

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
I can't fuckin' wait. I hope they replay the last few episodes of season 2 over the next few weeks.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Pretty cool preview. Im especially looking forward to seeing Robert Wisdom this season, although Ive had just about enough of Bellick and the maimed T-Bag.

Hopefully this season is better than last year, though. They ended strong but overall the season itself was a mess. I wasnt crazy about the way it ended, either.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
Hopefully this season is better than last year. They ended strong although overall the season itself was a mess. I wasnt crazy about the way it ended, either.
It started out as a mess, but as it went forward, I enjoyed it more and more. Not as good as season 1, but it was much better then 24. The ending really hooked me. Is Michael a government experiment "designed" to escape places? They could go in a whole new direction now. Plus having William Fichtner as a "good guy" will be awesome.

Hopefully Kellerman will be back. He was the best character on TV last year.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Agreed, Kellerman was the best part of the show last season. Unfortunately I think he is indeed dead, if only since the actor playing him has a regular role on ABC's new Grey's Anatomy spinoff.

Hmm, I like your theory on Micheal, too...

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
Agreed, Kellerman was the best part of the show last season. Unfortunately I think he is indeed dead, if only since the actor playing him has a regular role on ABC's new Grey's Anatomy spinoff.

Hmm, I like your theory on Micheal, too...
The end of the season was like something out of X-Files. I loved it.

I don't remember what happened to Kellerman. I thought he was going to assassinate the Prez, then kill himself, but his sister found him.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
He tried killing himself but the gun misfired. He then called his sister and, presumably, she convinced him to spill everything about The Company, exonerating Sara while sealing his own fate. Later on he was being transported to a prison when the armored car he was in was stopped, the back doors thrown open and he was shot by two men with automatic rifles, asking 'What took you so long ? ' right before he was shot.

I guess there is some room for debate as to whether or not he was actually killed, since the camera panned out wide when the gunmen fired and all you saw was a side view of the shooters firing into the open doors. Kellerman was never seen as they fired.

Let the speculation begin... :icon_razz

Rob

Lingerrring Longerrr
Wackbag Staff
Aug 12, 2002
Brainerd, MN
damn... i forgot all about this show... now i cant wait...

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
He tried killing himself but the gun misfired. He then called his sister and, presumably, she convinced him to spill everything about The Company, exonerating Sara while sealing his own fate. Later on he was being transported to a prison when the armored car he was in was stopped, the back doors thrown open and he was shot by two men with automatic rifles, asking 'What took you so long ? ' right before he was shot.

I guess there is some room for debate as to whether or not he was actually killed, since the camera panned out wide when the gunmen fired and all you saw was a side view of the shooters firing into the open doors. Kellerman was never seen as they fired.

Let the speculation begin... :icon_razz
Oh yeah, that's right. Totally forgot about that. It's a shame. He was so kickass. Especially after turning on the Company and being a rouge agent. As much as I hated him in season 1, I hated Kim 10x more. That guy was such a smarmy asshole. Loved seeing him get his.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Yea, they lost two really great villains last season. Hopefully they do something this year with Silent Note Passing Bald Dude.

righty

Diamond and Zeus
Dec 26, 2004
Parsippany N.J.
finally it's back on tonight. i been watching the last couple of episodes that they been playing on fox. it had been so long i almost forgot what happened last season. the preview for this season look great. can't wait till tonight.

righty

Diamond and Zeus
Dec 26, 2004
Parsippany N.J.
Fuck....that's me, I don't remember last seasons finale.

When did that happen?

At the end of the season finale. there was two guys that looked liked they were doctors. the one said to the other wont Michael try to escape the Panama prison and the other said that's what we want.

righty

Diamond and Zeus
Dec 26, 2004
Parsippany N.J.
wow a good episode. Nice way to start it off with Michael in a fight. i thought he was gonna get the knife from the guy and not Mahone stepping in. Now we know why they wanted michael in that prison to break out whistler. I knew something was up when L.J. called Lincoln and they didnt show his face. the previews look good for this season. can't wait till next week.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
Did anyone else notice the red "eyes" on the bottom of the screen? WTF?

Now I'm watching this shitty new "K-Ville" and POOF....Red "eyes" again at the bottom of the screen....it's freaking me out maing.

Some kind of marketing, TV gag....it's like a demon inside my tv....I don't like it.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
Yea the call from LJ was obviously a set up. Is this whistler guy the same guy Bellick was talking to and got the notes from?

Aug 12, 2005
PA
Yea the call from LJ was obviously a set up. Is this whistler guy the same guy Bellick was talking to and got the notes from?
Yeah. The whistler guy is the guy in the hole.

J D

Staten Island Sucks
Jun 18, 2000
Staten Island
Pretty good premiere. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

righty

Diamond and Zeus
Dec 26, 2004
Parsippany N.J.
Did anyone else notice the red "eyes" on the bottom of the screen? WTF?

Now I'm watching this shitty new "K-Ville" and POOF....Red "eyes" again at the bottom of the screen....it's freaking me out maing.

Some kind of marketing, TV gag....it's like a demon inside my tv....I don't like it.
i didn't see no red eyes. You got lay off the pipe.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Yea, I didnt see any red eyes, either, but then again, I was half asleep when I was watching it, so...

Anyway, pretty solid premiere. The reason for placing Michael inside the prison at least makes sense from the show's standpoint, although why The Company couldnt get this guy out thru other means is pretty silly. I also didnt like how quickly T-Bag seemingly inserted himself into the black dude's inner circle. Would a guy of that stature seriously let someone he knows nothing about get that close to him that quickly, maimed or not ?

righty

Diamond and Zeus
Dec 26, 2004
Parsippany N.J.
Good episode. I thought Sucre was gonna be stupid and try to go back to the U.S. I thought that Michael was blowing up a gas pipe but what he did was better. Save him and Whistler. The previews for next week look good. When Linc breaks into that door and his facial expression look like something bad happen to Sara.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
I was kind of surprised that Whister was freed from behind the wall so quickly, but then again, the audience cant get to know him all that well if all he's doing is crouching in the shadows.

Oh, and Company Lady is hot.