Private myspace pics

Audi Mike

awhile ago on here someobdy posted a way to view private myspace pics, anyone happen to have any idea how to do it?

AJellyDonut

They're paying for it, you eat it!
I think in the past you could pull it off (view whole private pages) using firefox but the trick don't work anymore. I don't think there is a way anymore other than going to the underground myspace forums out there. If you ask some people may be able to supply you with codes to do such things. But it may be more hassle than it's worth.

Here's your best bet....
www.google.com

Your not gonna find to much "hacking" info around here.

MJMANDALAY

Are you looking for a certain person, or just interested in anyones private pics?

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
oooooo i wish there were a way to do this

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
If you go to

Code:
www.myspace.com/services/media/photosXML.ashx?friendid=
and then at the end, add the NUMBERS of the friend id that you want to see
so for instance, mine is www.myspace.com/services/media/photosXML.ashx?friendid=3699308

...it will come up with a page that looks like all broken codes but it has all the myspace links to the pictures ... copy and paste the links into a new browser and VOILA!

PS I took the url tags off the link to the site because it was shortening the address automatically, youll have to copy paste the link but i wanted you to be able see the entire address... plus its SO worth it

PPS.. now you know why they call me Cara from Myspace.. I SO got Tom fucking beat

Nothing Sound

Riding the Biggest Wave
If you go to

Code:
www.myspace.com/services/media/photosXML.ashx?friendid=
and then at the end, add the NUMBERS of the friend id that you want to see
so for instance, mine is www.myspace.com/services/media/photosXML.ashx?friendid=3699308

...it will come up with a page that looks like all broken codes but it has all the myspace links to the pictures ... copy and paste the links into a new browser and VOILA!

Just tried it.

Doesn't work.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
That's one of the scrathed out former ways they had on that prior link.

CaraC

Just tried it.

Doesn't work.
I just tried it AGAIN, and it did for me. When you go to the original link, it SAYS <error/> .. but once youre at that point, when you put the friend id at the end of the link, it goes to a bunch of random code and with links in them, like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?> 
- <profilephotos>
- <photo>
- <file>
- <![CDATA[[B] [url]http://a.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/1/l_ac24f9878688e3399b0f835ee67ce73f.jpg[/url][/B]
  ]]> 
  </file>
etc....

copy and paste that pic link into a new browser, and it should work... I dont know why it would work for me and not someone else

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
I tried the exact example you posted and I got this with both Firefox and IE

CaraC

I tried the exact example you posted and I got this with both Firefox and IE

thats what it should look like before you put the friend id into the address bar... but once you do, and hit enter, it should have a bunch of code with links... wierd

edit: and I just did it again with someone Ive never clicked on before who had private pics... and it worked... maybe im explaining it incorrectly

edit again: my bf is right next to me and is saying it is not working for him either... I dunno why its working for me... but im cerainly not complaining ...

CaraC

No ones myspace is worth that much work.
i dunno, I was searching for chicks in my area, one girls pics were private, with further investigation, turns out shes pretty hot :D

Do you put only the friend ID in the address bar when you get to the error page? Or just add it to the end of the URL and hit enter again?

CaraC

Do you put only the friend ID in the address bar when you get to the error page? Or just add it to the end of the URL and hit enter again?
once you get the error page, add it to the end of the url and hit enter again

CaraC

It may only work for people who have pictures set to private but have a public page... it didnt work for me when I saw a private PAGE & pics, but it just worked again for me for someone with a public page and pics set to private

Top Bottom