Pro Choice Billboard

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
I think women should have the right to be punched in the face and kicked in the cunt.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Nice, what a classy storage place. Thats kind of a strange business to be associated with abortion rights.

From here on out, I will consider my storage place a plan B if I need an abortion. At least it has 24-hour access for the slut on the go.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Nice, what a classy storage place. Thats kind of a strange business to be associated with abortion rights.

From here on out, I will consider my storage place a plan B if I need an abortion. At least it has 24-hour access for the slut on the go.
You can always throw yourself down the stairs if all else fails.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
In return Planned Parenthood agreed to store their fetus heaps in Manhattan Mini Storage.

Larz

****Self-Banned****
It's My Birthday!
Feb 12, 2006

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
CROSS WHAT LINE? FUCK YOU!

these twats are getting exactly what they wanted as commented by the newscaster..free advertising..... yet he did it? twat! X2

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
"If their service is something that I need, then I'll use it," one person said. "What their politics are doesn't really bother me. That's why we're America."

One of the most rational comments I have heard in a while. Were so polarized politically in this country and it is sad.

The Sarge

Guess who.
Jul 24, 2005
Well.......here's the deal.

I'm not totally against abortion, however...

Aside rrrrape and incest; if a woman doesn't want her fetus....let her use a hanger. It should really make her think twice. Keep legs closed or death by hanging............heheh hrmph mrph.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
I'm for and against abortion. I don't believe that a fertilized egg is a person, so kill it. But when they do partial birth abortions for no reason, it's just murder. At that point the woman suffered through 9 months, what's it going to hurt just to give birth and put it up for adoption? Nothing.

Unless they are black fetuses, then killem all.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
While I am Catholic, I do not believe that it is a male's perogative to decide a woman's birthing issues.....ESPECIALLY in cases of **** and incest...(and to think I once wanted to be a priest)
Totally against 3rd term abortions.... I was an early 3rd term birth....(yes I know, I should have been aborted)
My parents went through 6 miscarriages, many of which went to end of second term...I was their last shot....I was the son they prayed for....eeeech

Jan 25, 2006
I hope the Hanger Billboard is right behind one of these stupid hayseed billboards.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i would hang one in my front yard, scrape em all out. i find it REPULSIVE that Pro life people can do almost anything they want and its accepted, but if you support a womans right to choose your a monster.

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
I believe in choice, but am repulsed when women use abortion as birth control. I'm also against using tax payers money for it.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I believe in choice, but am repulsed when women use abortion as birth control. I'm also against using tax payers money for it.
i would rather my tax dollars went to abortion than feeding, clothing, educating, and the medical expenses for millions of un wanted children, and there offspring,

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
i would rather my tax dollars went to abortion than feeding, clothing, educating, and the medical expenses for millions of un wanted children, and there offspring,
x2

And this is the second time in 2 days that I've seen an idea that is a great use of my tax dollars. :clap::clap:

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
If a woman wants to let men use them as cum dumpsters , more power to 'em.
If you are really against abortion, do your part: cum on their face :icon_mrgr.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
x3

Besides, this idea that there are tons of people using abortions as a form of regular birth control is ludicrous anyway.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
I think abortion cocktails should be mixed in with alcohol. You drink while pregnant, you lose it.

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
x3

Besides, this idea that there are tons of people using abortions as a form of regular birth control is ludicrous anyway.
Is it? There was a woman on our block in NYC that had four and was going for number five. That's ludicrous.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Taking a quick glance at society, I think it's painfully clear that we need more abortions, not less.

I also find it very ironic that Pro-Lifers kill doctors and bomb clinics.

Larz

****Self-Banned****
It's My Birthday!
Feb 12, 2006
Its pretty easy to measure the Hypocrisy on this 1.

How many of the Pro-Lifers out there have actually adopted one of these unwanted crack babies?