"Processing & Handling"!?? - WTF is our world comming to.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Notice every infomercial on TV these days. "Shipping and Handling" is dead and gone... the new market-tested phrase that pays is "Processing and Handling".

This is the equivalent (on a smaller scale) of the following:

Handicap = Handicapable
Illegal Immigrant = Undocumented worker
Pro Abortion = Women's right to choose
Anti Abortion = Pro life

Does this really work on people? You're going to say "Oh, this is PROCESSING not SHIPPING, I guess that makes the $15.95 extra fee worth it!"

All this fucking doublespeak.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
It must be nice to not have a single real problem to worry about.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
Oddly enough, whenever there is a free item offered that you only have to pay processing and handling, that fee usually matches the value of the item you got for free.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Notice every infomercial on TV these days. "Shipping and Handling" is dead and gone... the new market-tested phrase that pays is "Processing and Handling".

This is the equivalent (on a smaller scale) of the following:

Handicap = Handicapable
Illegal Immigrant = Undocumented worker
Pro Abortion = Women's right to choose
Anti Abortion = Pro life

Does this really work on people? You're going to say "Oh, this is PROCESSING not SHIPPING, I guess that makes the $15.95 extra fee worth it!"
It lets them say 'free shipping' in big font on the ad. Of course it works.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
I just want to point out right now that as I post this there are people at Wall Street protesting against working and earning their own way, a nation is practicing stopping the flow of 1/6 of the world oil supply, and let not forget the people being gunned down in the streets by their own government in like a half a dozen countries right now.

But the women you ordered your Rusty Wallace commemorative plate from said processing instead of shipping... whats the world coming to?

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
I just want to point out right now that as I post this there are people at Wall Street protesting against working and earning their own way, a nation is practicing stopping the flow of 1/6 of the world oil supply, and let not forget the people being gunned down in the streets by their own government in like a half a dozen countries right now.

But the women you ordered your Rusty Wallace commemorative plate from said processing instead of shipping... whats the world coming to?
That's pretty deep
As deep as your mother's asshole after a good pounding! LuLz 4 Eva!