OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Professor: Booger eating may be healthy

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by gleet, Apr 26, 2013.

1. gleet

gleet What's black and white and red all over?

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2013/04/26/Professor-Booger-eating-may-be-healthy/UPI-30581366999418/

I'm sure his two lovely daughters spent a year or two shitting their pants, too. Could they be fulfilling what we're truly meant to do?

2. LiddyRules

LiddyRules I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

I trust Professor Booger

[​IMG]

3. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

It's called recycling.

4. weeniewawa

weeniewawa it's a man, baby!!!

Chowchilla Ca may out live us all

5. CougarHunter

CougarHunter Lying causes cat piss smell.

It makes my day when I fish a nice salty dark one out that has the proper amount of toothsomeness. Just al dente.

Bonus points if there is a hair embedded in there to hold on to like a toothpick through a Costco sample, and/or a spot of blood.

6. OilyJillFart

OilyJillFart Well-Lubed Member

You're eating runney snot all the time as it drains down your sinuses to your throat.
    Adding a bit more drier material from the front of the filter isn't going to change anything.

Journalism has now gotten to the point where they don't even have to cite a study, they can write
    an article that explains how we would find out the answer if someone were to do a study.

Humanity loses ground every day.

7. Discoman

Discoman Well-Known Member
    Donator

I knew a kid that ate his own all the time back in grade school. Grade A fucking weirdo even without that little habit. He had a Sterling Holloway voice and he always seemed to murmer to himself. His skin was probably the most pale and veiny I've seen on a person. I think he was some shade of retarded considering he was one of those kids that they found out wasn't just an 'odd kid' and seriously had something wrong with him, you know the ones that either ended up in special ed. or disappeared off to some 'special' school.

Anyway, that experience refutes this parent-in-denial's thoughts.

8. Norm Stansfield

Norm Stansfield 私は亀が好きだ。

Yeah, but you're not putting your finger in your nose and mouth, when you do that. Unless you wash your hands with soap before every meal, that's the real problem, not whatever's in the snot.

9. OilyJillFart

OilyJillFart Well-Lubed Member

I think the problem, if there is one, is all the spores, pollens and molds in the air that get trapped and concentrated in the snot by design.
    They are all present in the sinus jelly that drains into your throat, as well as the dry concentrated nuggets up front.