Propaganda 2012 Continues With "Young Hollywood" Showing Their Support For Obama

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Breakfast with a side of politics!

President Barack Obama
held a special breakfast Thursday morning with 25 young Hollywood guests at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the private meeting was part of Obama's "Young America Effort" in his reelection campaign. During the final day of his two-day fundraising trip to Los Angles, he urged the stars to get involved.
PHOTOS: Obama's first days in Washington
And they listened! Immediately following their meal, stars took to Twitter to reach out to "Young America" and share their photos with Obama.
Stars who attended the lunch included: Jeremy Renner, Zachary Quinto, Jessica Alba, Dianna Agron, Bryan Greenberg, Sophia Bush, Zach Braff, Ian Somerhalder, Ben McKenzie, Jared Leto and more.
Zach Braff, Bryan Greenberg, President Obama
Credit: Twitter.com

PHOTOS: Famous political families
"Maybe the only man I truly get nervous around," Glee's Agron, 26, tweeted. "Worth the early wake up call." Greenberg, 34, agreed, tweeting, "Truly inspirational talking with Barack Obama today."
One Tree Hill star Bush, 29, was excited meeting Obama and seeing her celeb pals. "It was amazing to see Ian Somerhalder, Zachary Quinto Dianna Agron and Bryan Greenberg with the Potus today," she wrote. "Good peeps. Young Americans."
Actress Alba, 31, shared a group shot of 25 stars and tweeted, "Got up bright and early to hear Barack Obama speak with an awesome group."
Ian Somerhalder, Sophia Bush, President Obama
Credit: Twitter.com

PHTOOS: The Obama family album
Former Scrubs star Braff, 37, tweeted a photo of himself with Obama, writing, "Today's to do list; make the leader of the free world laugh."
"Totally surreal morning," Vampire Diaries star Somerhalder, 33, tweeted. "Met up with some friends, had coffee with President Obama now tweeting. The 21st century... Let's do this." He added with his photo, "Just spent my morning with this man talking about green energy, a better America and being a young American -- wow."
I must be getting old, I don't know who the people in red are. I think Kal Penn is the Harold and Kumar guy because I saw him on Piers Morgan kissing Obamas ass. How is Jared Leto a part of young hollywood? He must be 40 or 50.

If libs keep trying to complain that Romney has a unfair advantage, I'm going to drink a diet coke.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
If libs keep trying to complain that Romney has a unfair advantage, I'm going to drink a diet coke.
Yes, because Adam Rodriguez holds a lot of sway.

Here's the real question. If you were the President and you knew you could get into any of those attendees' pants, which one would it be?

I have Anna Kendrick as my number one followed by Sophia Bush, though Bledel did look great in this season of Mad Men.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Actually, that's a pretty impressive stable of young stars he's assembled there. God help us all.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Kal Penn worked in the White House. It's why he an hero'ed himself on House.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
You're just jealous because you weren't there.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
kal penn worked in the white house. It's why he an hero'ed himself on house and then left less than 6 months later to do harold and kumar christmas.
fify

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Kal left DC after he was robbed at gun point. Then went back to making stoner movies, even though he doesn't smoke pot.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Kal left DC after he was robbed at gun point. Then went back to making stoner movies, even though he doesn't smoke pot.
He still works in DC at the White House. He left probably a month to month and a half after being robbed. They caught the guy who did it, think he got 3 years.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Surprised they caught the perp.

Is he still the technology guy for the WH?

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
He still works in DC at the White House. He left probably a month to month and a half after being robbed. They caught the guy who did it, think he got 3 years.
I see that gun ban did wonders to reduce crime in DC.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Zach Braff made the movie Garden State. Im surprised you dont know it, you New Jersey obsessed shitdick.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Kirks mad that there was no neocon globalist owl representation there. He would love to have his picture taken with Obama.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Jeremy Renner was Hawkeye in the Avengers, maybe you heard of it. Zachary Quinto was Spock in the Star Trek reboot which is funny because the person who started this thread once was known as Kirk. The rest of the names in red I had to look up, seems it was some sort of CW/TNT press tour from the looks of it. KRSone, pulling back curtains and exposing the potato.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Actually, that's a pretty impressive stable of young stars he's assembled there. God help us all.
It won't matter. They'll tweet these pics and it'll be trending for a day or two on Twitter, but much like Kony 2012, the youngsters will lose interest in less than a week.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
(OTHER) BREAKING NEWS: Space is defined by emptiness; The heart's function is to pump blood; French Canada sucks balls...

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Kirk is an out of touch retard.
Excuse me for not being trendy enough and not knowing who Adam Rodriguez is. I know who Ron Paul is, I know who Gary Johnson is, I know who Peyton Manning is... ok, that's the kind of people I'm aware of.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Jeremy Renner was Hawkeye in the Avengers, maybe you heard of it. Zachary Quinto was Spock in the Star Trek reboot which is funny because the person who started this thread once was known as Kirk. The rest of the names in red I had to look up, seems it was some sort of CW/TNT press tour from the looks of it. KRSone, pulling back curtains and exposing the potato.
Didn't see Avengers. I tried to watch the new Star Trek because people said you would like it even if you didn't like the TV show but I bailed after 5 minutes. I just can't stand Star Trek for whatever reason.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
Didn't see Avengers. I tried to watch the new Star Trek because people said you would like it even if you didn't like the TV show but I bailed after 5 minutes. I just can't stand Star Trek for whatever reason.
You MONSTER!

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Excuse me for not being trendy enough and not knowing who Adam Rodriguez is. I know who Ron Paul is, I know who Gary Johnson is, I know who Peyton Manning is... ok, that's the kind of people I'm aware of.
Oh wow. You're cool. I forgot how above everyone else you were. You probably don't even own a TV that's how cool you are. And I don't get your list of three- are you saying you're only interested in politics and sports?

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Mar 15, 2007
Oh wow. You're cool. I forgot how above everyone else you were. You probably don't even own a TV that's how cool you are. And I don't get your list of three- are you saying you're only interested in politics and sports?
He owns a TV, but only watches Donald Trump related programming.

Maybe if Marvel wants the extra 10 bucks, they'll cast Trump as the Hulk in the Avengers sequel.