Props to Club Soda Kenny!

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Not only does this magnificent patriot jump at the chance to hunt down Osama; shoulder to shoulder with Ronnie B and the GAAYs...

But he plugs the O&A show on the Ron and Fez show. :clap:

[FACE]

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
I like his energy on the issue. Very nice job. Redeems the Smoothie issue from earlier.

mightymalachi

Be afraid...be very afraid.
Feb 9, 2006
Definitely not Florida
It's nice to see someone is getting their head out of their ass, and realizing Osama Bin Laden is an evil person. His courage in taking this controversial position, and still taking the time to plug, goes to show he is one of the most patriotic Americans.

Maynard K

Get it right, it's Dopey & Aintfunny!
Nov 5, 2004
NJ
First of all thank you Cokelogic, that Tippy Tom video is so damn funny! I cant get enough of the animation work....thanks!

Yea Ken's alright. He sent me an extra t-shirt cuz it took forever to get my Fruuuuuunkis shirt. He's a class act.

Creeping Douche

"And this guy's sayin', whaddya want from me?"
May 10, 2006
Nassau Cunty
Yeah Kenny cracks me up everytime he's on.

Man everyone's voice is so much different when they call R and F. Opie called R and F one day and it took me a few minutes to realize it was him on their show.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
I just dont like Kenny..... I LOVE KENNY

GoldenOne

May 17, 2007
Bridgewater, Joisey
Everytime I have run into Kenny at one of Jimmy's gigs he has been nothing but polite and friendly to the crowd. He manages to keep the crowd lined up in an organized fashion, but not make you feel like you are being strong-armed like at so many public appearances by some jacked up security douche.

Kenny is all cock....errrr class.