Protest At 9/11 Minute's Silence

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Fucking DISGUSTING. On behalf of the vast majority of ordinary, right-thinking Britons, I apologise for this disgraceful bullshit.

ChrisMasonBBC Chris Mason
9/11, ten years on: The American Embassy in Grosvenor Square in central London: yfrog.com/h6nwxohj

Small but vocal demo by group of Muslims past the US Embassy.

Just seen child, no older than 9, carrying placard: 'Jihad against Christian fundamentalists.'

'Down, down USA' chant protesters outside US Embassy

'Obama, Obama, terrorist' shout Muslim protesters outside US Embassy

'Muslims will conquer the White House' reads another placard

'Muslims will conquer the White House' reads another placard

Another placard: 'Our dead are in paradise, your dead are in hellfire.'

Muslim protester set fire to a US flag here outside the US Embassy during the minute's silence at 1346.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Fucking DISGUSTING. On behalf of the vast majority of ordinary, right-thinking Britons, I apologise for this disgraceful bullshit.
I'll wait to see if he gets a bigger punishment than the people your majority put in jail for burning the Koran last year.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Sheikh Anjem Choudary up to his old tricks.

- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Probably while shitting.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i would have liked to see them try that at ground zero. muzzys are just as cowardly as fucking spooks if not worse

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Muslims Against Crusades plan protest in 9/11 minute’s silence

Islamic extremists are planning to disrupt the minute’s silence for the victims of the 9/11 terror attacks outside the US Embassy in London.

Demonstrators from Muslims Against Crusades, whose website shows a graphic of a plane heading towards New York’s Twin Towers, say they will make as much noise as possible during the planned mark of respect for the dead.

The demonstration is an attempt to show that the US has lost the war on terror, said fundamentalist cleric Anjem Choudary.

He said Muslims Against Crusades would be joined by Shariah 4 America outside the embassy in Grosvenor Square on the tenth anniversary of the attacks.

He said: ‘We will be holding a big demonstration and it’s going to begin at the time the first plane hit the building – when everybody is holding their minute’s silence.

‘We will be very noisy during that time. It will be to expose the crimes of the American government over the past ten years and showing how they have failed.

‘They have lost the war against terror. All of their concepts of freedom and democracy have been run roughshod over and been replaced with extraordinary rendition and policies which mean people don’t have rights any more.’

He went on: ‘We are going to be asking were the 19 [hijackers] martyrs? Were the 3,000 [people killed] innocent?’

Link

http://www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com/index.php

From their site:

Is Islam a Threat to Britain?

There is a lot of concern regarding Islam and Muslims in Britain. But does Britain have anything to be worried about Islam and Muslims?

Islam is a divine way of life revealed by God for the betterment of mankind. It purifies mankind from any falsehood and takes people away from the worship of creation to the worship of the Creator. When we look to Britain we can see people in the shackles of manmade law, following every whim and desire they see fit. Islam frees them from the slavery of man to the true submission to God. It is for this reason we see:

‘Islam is the fastest growing religion in Britain’

‘5,200 people converted to Islam in Britain last year’

‘Over 60% of converts to Islam were women’

Even though the Government and media create negativity about Islam and Muslims to justify their false ideals and foreign policy, people are still finding out the truth about Islam. Further they are abandoning their previous lives and embracing Islam as a new way of life.

Others may be threatened by the truth of Islam but there is no need to be afraid. When Islam is established through an Islamic state that implements shariah there will be no oppression against non muslims. Rather the shariah will bring benefit and prevent harm for society in general.

Islam is only a threat to all falsehood and evil. It is a threat to all oppression and impurities. It is a threat to all corruption and exploitation. It is a threat to all those that wish to go to the hellfire.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
i would have liked to see them try that at ground zero. muzzys are just as cowardly as fucking spooks if not worse
Not only that, this guy Choudary expects the police to protect him because they need to obey British law, but he says that he himself does not recognize man made laws, and therefore he is morally entitled to do things that are illegal in Britain. Here is a picture of him (funny enough, on last night's LFTC Ant was flashing pictures of extremist Muslims and one of them was of Sheikh Choudary):

PS: Apparently he wasn't always so devout, as you can see here in pictures from his days in college:

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
I thought this was going to be the West Borough Baptist Church

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
The demonstration is an attempt to show that the US has lost the war on terror, said fundamentalist cleric Anjem Choudary.
And that's why I have no respect for the muslim community.
They refuse to speak out against these fucks.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
And that's why I have no respect for the muslim community.
They refuse to speak out against these fucks.
Yeah just go to aljazeera/en for a snapshot of what the "muslim community" thinks about the situation. 100% of anything to do with 9/11 = US's (or Israel's) fault. 0% the fault of the psychopathic shitbags who did it in Islam's name.

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ
But don't you dare even THINK about rendering Allah in a drawing. That would be offensive.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
When are we going to build that Muslim concentration camp?