Providence Pest Night! 3/15

HamptonsHowie

"I Invented Satelitte Radio Robin"
Providence Pest Night 2008---- Saturdee March 15th Dave & Buster's Providence Place Mall, RI

HamptonsHowie

Stupid Me Forgot to Add It Starts @ 8

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
You wanna toss out any details about the event, sir, or do you expect that a bucket of pests are just going to go wander around Providence starting at eight o'clock?

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
I wish i could go, but im out of town that week which sux. But its nice to see that Providence is being represented on Wacbag

PartyRock24

I live on the East Side of Providence so its not far away at all from me. Fuckin great place to hang out

RachelStar

I live on the East Side of Providence so its not far away at all from me. Fuckin great place to hang out
It totally is. I haven't been in quite some time too. Been wasting time in Boston.

PartyRock24

It totally is. I haven't been in quite some time too. Been wasting time in Boston.
Trust me I'd rather be in Boston than in Providence... maybe not
I'd rather be in New York than in Providence. haha.

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
If I head out to Dave & Buster's at Providence Place Mall, I will automatically head to Club Fantasies on Sims Ave, just a stone's throw from there.

On second thought, Club Fantasies would be a great place to hang. At least, then you don't have to worry that it is going to be a sausage fest. :)

HamptonsHowie

If I head out to Dave & Buster's at Providence Place Mall, I will automatically head to Club Fantasies on Sims Ave, just a stone's throw from there.

On second thought, Club Fantasies would be a great place to hang. At least, then you don't have to worry that it is going to be a sausage fest. :)
It's a strip club....is it not full of sausage ? I went there once and the shot girls were better looking then the strippers. That girls there are just as nasty as Cheaters

RachelStar

It's a strip club....is it not full of sausage ? I went there once and the shot girls were better looking then the strippers. That girls there are just as nasty as Cheaters
If you want to see nasty girls, hit up balloons in New Bedford.

Personally, I'm into Kings Inn in Dartmouth, Ma.

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
HAHA, so true, Cheaters is where the Fantasies day girls go at night. miss Centerfolds :icon_cry:

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
If you want to see nasty girls, hit up balloons in New Bedford.

Personally, I'm into Kings Inn in Dartmouth, Ma.
ahhh yes, the Kings Inn, I just moved here from Westport a few months ago. Nice to see another O&A fan around there. I think I may be in town that weekend, I'd probably be into meeting up at some point if something's going on.

RachelStar

ahhh yes, the Kings Inn, I just moved here from Westport a few months ago. Nice to see another O&A fan around there. I think I may be in town that weekend, I'd probably be into meeting up at some point if something's going on.
I grew up in Westport! Weeee!

Ill try and make this up. I always pass it on 95 when going to Boston for the real fun, be cool to finally get off go there and hang out. Plus I dont need directions weel except what exit offa 95 to get off but its not that hard its right fucking there.

Ill try and make this up. I always pass it on 95 when going to Boston for the real fun, be cool to finally get off go there and hang out. Plus I dont need directions weel except what exit offa 95 to get off but its not that hard its right fucking there.
I have a GPS. If you want I'll pick you up and we'll head there.

Lee Mels

Hardcore Fan
I'll be there!!!

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
is this gonna be strictly a drunkfest, or is anyone gonna grab some grub before. D&B has some good food, and Fire and Ice around the corner is great too.

C

Chaos

I'm definitely there!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom