PR's Party

The Party was great. I have to say you were the coolest bunch of people.

xdream4

I must say I showed up late, but it looked like it was a good party. PR, happy bday, those who missed, I'm sure it was due to the conflicts this week.

I'm so upset that I missed it!!! I was just too weak.... FU to my colon!!!!!

Happy Birhtday PR!!! Sorry i missed your party but i havent had my computer all week and didnt get a chance to check my mail.

J

Just Jon

Last nite was alot of fun. Too bad some of the attendees were in jail and missed the festivities. Some coll new people showed (and some surprises), pics forthcoming. Happy B-day again PR.

I love your colon, Ilovemywoodfloor,

I will name it 'stinky' - and I will hug it
and squeeze it and play with it!(...reverting
back to Bugs Bunny-The Red Haired Alien Monster
Episode!!)

LOL, T.....

But my colon is causing me A LOT of problems!!! I'm just trying to stay out of the hospital at this point....

1st Off PR happy birthday man, but i couldn't make it. Stingray you suck and have a good weekend everyone else.

PS boxing fans don't forget tonight is the felix trinidad vs. Fernando Vargas fight (this WILL be the fight of the year) Unfortunately it's on PPV

P

pinknips

I had a good time with all you guys. It was nice to meet you Stingray. Happy B'day again PR.

P

PR

Thanks for everyone who showed, I had fun I hope you guys did too. I thought the place was pretty cool. Pyscho Mark got right out of jail and headed to the party that is hilarious. Stingray very cool of you to show, now you know some of the people behind the names, also now you know a little bit about what goes on at the parties. There were some new faces and a very decent turn out of women. Thanks all.

One.

[This message has been edited by PR (edited 12-02-2000).]

MaxPower

Originally posted by Just Jon:
Some coll new people showed (and some surprises), pics forthcoming.
Cool new people and suprises?!?! I can't wait to hear (and see) all about it...

Word is there was some tool there hitting on all the women and making a fool of himself. Worse thing was, he was wearing a vest...

J

Just Jon

Originally posted by MaxPower:
Cool new people and suprises?!?! I can't wait to hear (and see) all about it...

Word is there was some tool there hitting on all the women and making a fool of himself. Worse thing was, he was wearing a vest...
Yeah, that guy was a total ass-f. I'm halfway through the pics now, but prolly won't get them up till sometime tomorrow. Dune miniseries starts tonite...

WNEWs GIRL

i had the best time at PRs b-day
im pissed i missed mark
oh well
i surprised my self with something
im so lucky i got in the bar, thanx to that bouncer

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL
I AM YOUR RON AND FEZ MODERATOR

B

bnakedlady

hey, i wish i knew about it. i would have loved to have been there. i miss you guys! PR happy birthday sunshine!!