I usually stick to 1p games, but may venture into multiplayer eventually

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
*sigh* Cochenbahls is no more. BANNED!

DJ Evel Ed

SativaCross.com
HEMP4VICTORY and EvelEd

I cheat like a motherfucker, hiding in buildings and sniping. I love to piss people off, unless you're on my team.

righty

Diamond and Zeus
Just got my ps3 a week and a half ago. I think my name is IWMC483. The only game I have is COD Mod 2

Did one of you try adding me, SilverEagle007, a few months ago and have since removed the request? Things were crazy, try again and I'll add you.

How in the fuck have you been banned?
That's a good question.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Off topic, but anyone have a functioning wireless ps3 controller they don't want?

righty

Diamond and Zeus
Don't know what it means when there is a red X over someones speaker. The symbol for people who have Bluetooth

Wifey just bought me a PS3 for mah burfdae!

OMGHAXX84

Currently BF:BC2, but I'll be picking up other goodies along the way. Just add me shitdicks!

Floori00...Please add me, everyone of my friends on there is never on and all my friends are on live. I need some Ps3 Buddays!

mr. sin

new to the ps3 world had it for a few days

my name on there is
troublefound

been playing blackops....and getting killed

Tetro

mine is Douchechilli

Just got my PS3 today. I'll be playing Uncharted 2 single/multiplayer, and then the Killzone 3 demo when it comes out. I'll add some of you guys to my list, but whoever wants to, add me as well.

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Did one of you try adding me, SilverEagle007, a few months ago and have since removed the request? Things were crazy, try again and I'll add you.

funny I think that was me

Tetro

So I just got my PS3 a couple days ago and I was looking into buying a mic. Do you guys have any preferences towards a certain kind. The wireless bluetoooth is like $40 on amazon so I was debating spending a little extra and getting a gaming headset. What do you guys think?