PSxx PS3/PS4 Playstation Network Handle Thread

So I just got my PS3 a couple days ago and I was looking into buying a mic. Do you guys have any preferences towards a certain kind. The wireless bluetoooth is like $40 on amazon so I was debating spending a little extra and getting a gaming headset. What do you guys think?
If you plan on using it a lot get a gaming headset.

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Are there any good games worth playing on PSN? I tried the Stacking demo, it was allright, and haven't found anything new to play, Borderlands occasionally. Anyone have some recommendations?

XMScott

Its Business Time!
Are there any good games worth playing on PSN? I tried the Stacking demo, it was allright, and haven't found anything new to play, Borderlands occasionally. Anyone have some recommendations?
Pixel Junk Monsters

Thank me later

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Pixel Junk Monsters

Thank me later
there are a few different pixel junk games I liked pixel junk shooter alot. Try fat princess that game was a capture the flag type of game that was really well done and funny.
1942 was a great old school game as well.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
High Velocity Bowling

blee

Will Drink Today
bleewdt
I only have Uncharted 2(have not played online yet), LBP, and X-Men arcade that is online playable.
need some suggestions.
Mortal Kombat will be bought on day one.
Black Ops I have on my Wii and love the controls so much better also keeps the Wii from collecting dust.

Tetro

My PSN: Thotat

The only online games I have currently are Portal 2, GTA 4: TBOGT, and Uncharted 2. I have a mic and i'll be looking to play some Uncharted 2 tonight if anyone is interested. (blee I'll add you when i get on)

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Okay, too lazy to search the thread, but who ever the fuck omghaxx84 is really needs to stop fucking requesting I join you in Black Ops. I already sent you one message that I don't even fucking own the god damned game! I swear to shit I want to fucking strangle you. One more god damned request and I am fucking blocking you on PSN, and finding out who the fuck you are on here and blocking you on here too.

mr. sin

Okay, too lazy to search the thread, but who ever the fuck omghaxx84 is really needs to stop fucking requesting I join you in Black Ops. I already sent you one message that I don't even fucking own the god damned game! I swear to shit I want to fucking strangle you. One more god damned request and I am fucking blocking you on PSN, and finding out who the fuck you are on here and blocking you on here too.
hahaa that is voss's tumor

gee this thread gets traffic!

post my name again

TROUBLEFOUND

play bfbc2...bf3...sometimes blops

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Wow...not many recent posts. I just settled on a name.

Gideons_Gamble.

If you play a lot feel free to add me. I'll probably be watching movies more often than not though.

StonerJack

My amp goes to 11
PSN JackSwagger925. I only play BF3 right now, if you see any other game it's my kid. I was formerly PinkSockedYa on XBL if any of you were on my friends list.

Fustercluck

FUSTER-

Playing mostly boarderlands 2, just picked up assassins creed 3, and i'm always ready for some GT5

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
well since my old PS3 shit the bed and im a retaaaad and cant remember my old passwords for the psn i signed up for a new account.

the new handle is the-fezman

im not sure what im going to bother playing on line, i have to restart all of my games, im not sure i feel like putting 5 years worth of time back into some of those games.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
well since my old PS3 shit the bed and im a retaaaad and cant remember my old passwords for the psn i signed up for a new account.

the new handle is the-fezman

im not sure what im going to bother playing on line, i have to restart all of my games, im not sure i feel like putting 5 years worth of time back into some of those games.
Isnt there security questions you can go through to get the old account? or yank the hd out and put it in the new console?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Isnt there security questions you can go through to get the old account? or yank the hd out and put it in the new console?
i falsified all of my sign up information and i dont remember what horseshit i used to sign up. my tin foil hat is quite tight and i really dislike giving out any personal information for bullshit like that.

as for the hard drive swap....... yea that didn't go so well. when i put the hard drive out of my old ps3 into the new one the new ps3 reformatted the old drive. trust me im quite pissed off about the entire experience, if i wasn't so impatient i would have bought a hard drive case for the old drive then made a back up. i wasn't expecting it to reformat the drive, for some reason it prompted me to up date the OS when i did that ....... bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt fucked me hard. oh well its just a game i didn't really have anything all that important on the system anyway.

God Loves Fags

A clear and dusty day in June
Hi everyone,

This is PS3 related but still off topic, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread. So I just got a used PS3 last night and a Samsung 1080p HDTV to play it on. It's a 22 inch screen. I put in Arkham City, and it seemed like the bottom fifth or so of the gameplay screen was cut off. A lot of the captions were cut off and there was no healthbar or map or anything on the screen which I assume are at the bottom of the gameplay screen and got cut off. So my question is--should I just get a bigger TV, or can I adjust the PS3 to fit a small screen? Thanks for any help!

Hi everyone,

This is PS3 related but still off topic, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread. So I just got a used PS3 last night and a Samsung 1080p HDTV to play it on. It's a 22 inch screen. I put in Arkham City, and it seemed like the bottom fifth or so of the gameplay screen was cut off. A lot of the captions were cut off and there was no healthbar or map or anything on the screen which I assume are at the bottom of the gameplay screen and got cut off. So my question is--should I just get a bigger TV, or can I adjust the PS3 to fit a small screen? Thanks for any help!
Check the aspect modes on tv, sounds like you are in zoom.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
I just signed up for PSN. Add me so I don't feel so lonely while playing single player games.

The_Falldog

Joker1919

Signed up today. Psn id is joker19192112

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Joker1919

On a side note gents having just bought a ps3 what are some of the lesser known gems out there. I have all of the uncharted..God of war and killzones. I also have last of us and ac4. I'll even take some good psn titles.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

If you get playstation plus, the free monthly games are pretty good. I think Bioshock Infinite and DmC Devil May Cry are free this month.