PSxx PS3/PS4 Playstation Network Handle Thread

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
For all I am Xylanor on PSN

Playing TLOU now

Just got a PS4 with Shadow of Mordor, Destiny and little big planet 3.

Add me

Whoracle845

Activated my PS4 today....not sure how much online playing I'll be doing, but look me up

My name is Saint_Dozer.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I just joined the Rockstar Social network for gta5 online PS3 under the name CommanderMcCool. Looking to hopefully figure out this game more and get into some wacky online adventures with some of my fellow 'baggers.

doomvulture

Lord of Jailbait
Oh yeah, PS4 handle... theturdbirds if you add me just be aware mostly my kids play so keep the insults aimed at them. Worry not about language, the 4 year old will prolly call you worse.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Just got PS4 got Christmas...and can't stop playing fuckin Rocket League. Feel free to add me....OpAckWOW

Hate that I can't change my username...

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Finally bought a PS4. I'm mainly using it for their exclusives and single player stuff, but my GT is the same as on Xbox - UncleWindchime
Drunken "Gang Beasts" is the shit.

Didnt know where else to put this.. got an email today from PS.

Damn the man.

We are writing to inform you that PlayStationStore, PlayStationVue, PlayStationPlus, PlayStationNow, and PlayStationMusic, will start collecting sales tax in your state starting November 2, 2018. The sales tax charged on each order is determined by your state, county and city tax rates.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Didnt know where else to put this.. got an email today from PS.

Damn the man.

We are writing to inform you that PlayStationStore, PlayStationVue, PlayStationPlus, PlayStationNow, and PlayStationMusic, will start collecting sales tax in your state starting November 2, 2018. The sales tax charged on each order is determined by your state, county and city tax rates.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The fucks changed my password and sent the information to my old dead email, I had to actually call PSN, to get it straight, shockingly it went fairly smoothly, thankfully my PSN account was linked to my second PS2 not my first one.
The kid I dealt with was shocked how old my PSN account was and how I had never had any interaction with them

Oh and my gamer handle is m Fezman

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
The fucks changed my password and sent the information to my old dead email, I had to actually call PSN, to get it straight, shockingly it went fairly smoothly, thankfully my PSN account was linked to my second PS2 not my first one.
The kid I dealt with was shocked how old my PSN account was and how I had never had any interaction with them

Oh and my gamer handle is m Fezman
You can one-on-one in for Honor, I would love to bury an axe and your head.