PS3: This is Living (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumpX

Character Assassin
You might remember the bizarre commercial series back when the system launched. What you might not be aware of (I sure as hell wasn't) that it's from a very adult themed film short. Here's the full thing unedited (still quite short though). Drug use, nudity, masturbation and trippy music. Its got it all.

Wow, those commericals are fucking fantastic. I have to say that I have more respect for Playstation for backing advertisements like that.

They are bizarre but entertaining and creative. Kudos PS3 :D And not to mention the blonde is fucking hot.

I'm glad I own a PS3 :D

Beeman99

I couldn't watch the whole thing, too fucked up for me. I love my PS3, but wtf was that I just tried to watch?

Joe Avezzano

I don't get it, what is the commercial for and what does this have to do with PS3? Is it supposed to be commercial for the console?

Does anyone know where I can download the HD version of that commercial so I can play it on my TV?

I don't get it, what is the commercial for and what does this have to do with PS3? Is it supposed to be commercial for the console?
Well it's symbolism dude. The resort is the PS3 where different gamers come together. You see people that like different things from different backgrounds all there "living" their second life.

You have the wannabe celebrity blonde, the gay show host, the in-the-closet soccer fan, the ninja, the militant Russian, the thieving couple and then the dancing(fun) black(PS3) resort manager hosting all of the other people in their entertainment world.

Joe Avezzano

Ah, now I understand. I was mainly enjoying that chick's nude buns.

good content, but what the fuck does that have to do with ps3?

In Sony's defense, when the only upcoming game you have is Lair, you sure as hell better not focus on the game aspect of it.

Aero 1

Well it's symbolism dude. The resort is the PS3 where different gamers come together. You see people that like different things from different backgrounds all there "living" their second life.
so when will this piece of shit actually play games?

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
In Sony's defense, when the only upcoming game you have is Lair, you sure as hell better not focus on the game aspect of it.
So when will they actually have games on the Wii. I mean there was that zelda thing... some bowling game and then...hell. what is coming out on the Wii that is AAA?

Aero 1

Considering how the 360 can't even play games without blowing up that's a rather arrogant statement.
was that a sore issue with you? tired of playing your racing game? seems to hit to close to home.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Metroid Prime 3 in August. Dur.
So August is the cut off for looking forward to games coming out? Because there's several big games set to come out before the end of the year for the PS3 including some exclusives.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
was that a sore issue with you? tired of playing your racing game? seems to hit to close to home.
Nope. Just tired of rabble from the people who criticize the PS3 for its relative lack of games while their machine can't even play the ones it has.

Of course Metroid isn't the only game coming out. Brawl and Mario Galaxy are coming this year too, as well as games like Mario Strikers and Battallion Wars 2.

Don't sit here and pretend the PS3 has some impressive lineup. It's easily the weakest one this year and looking like it will be the same next year too.

Aero 1

Nope. Just tired of rabble from the people who criticize the PS3 for its relative lack of games while their machine can't even play the ones it has.
take off your fanboy panties and everyone will take you seriously. you wonder why your ps3 threads you start always have less than 5 responses? every chance you get, you bash anything else thats not sony just to make yourself feel better about your self that the big piece of shit sitting by your tv that draws enough power that can sustain africa is only capable of folding, something that my 486 linux machine has been doing for years.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Of course Metroid isn't the only game coming out. Brawl and Mario Galaxy are coming this year too, as well as games like Mario Strikers and Battallion Wars 2.

Don't sit here and pretend the PS3 has some impressive lineup. It's easily the weakest one this year and looking like it will be the same next year too.
I would trade all the Wii games made and planned to be made for MGS4. Weak is a subjective word but I don't think I'm alone in my inability to get excited about updated games I played as a kid.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
take off your fanboy panties and everyone will take you seriously. you wonder why your ps3 threads you start always have less than 5 responses? every chance you get, you bash anything else thats not sony just to make yourself feel better about your self that the big piece of shit sitting by your tv that draws enough power that can sustain africa is only capable of folding, something that my 486 linux machine has been doing for years.
The thing that everyone here is probably well aware of and noted is I don't bash the Wii and the 360 till two certain posters who can't hide their contempt for anything non-Nintendo and Microsoft come to the PS3 threads to bash it.

I'm sorry you both bought into gimped consoles. Not my problem. Learn to live with it and don't let yourself suffer from little-man syndrome. When you see something that says PS3 on it just think for a second if it's worth running into it and bashing the PS3 if you're not ready for the 360 and Wii to be smacked around.

For fucks sake. Are you that blind to it? All I have to do is sit back and wait for you to throw out some tired line about how the Ps3 sucks. It's old. Real old.

I bet you would take one great game over multiple great games, and that's what makes you a fanboy. You bought a PS3 so now you only get one or two good exclusives for $600. Way to go!

Besides, if we're going to compare game quality, maybe you should check Gamerankings. 2 games on Sony platforms on there; one is a port of an arcade game and the other is a port of a GameCube game...and that's from the days when people actually cared about Sony systems.

And nobody cares if you bash the Wii or 360. But you simply don't understand the fact that both systems are doing great while the PS3 continues to suffer. Everytime someone brings up the poor sales, poor games or pretty much any fuckup Sony has done, you counter it with number spins and crying.

Aero 1

The thing that everyone here is probably well aware of and noted is I don't bash the Wii and the 360 till two certain posters who can't hide their contempt for anything non-Nintendo and Microsoft come to the PS3 threads to bash it.

I'm sorry you both bought into gimped consoles. Not my problem. Learn to live with it and don't let yourself suffer from little-man syndrome. When you see something that says PS3 on it just think for a second if it's worth running into it and bashing the PS3 if you're not ready for the 360 and Wii to be smacked around.

For fucks sake. Are you that blind to it? All I have to do is sit back and wait for you to throw out some tired line about how the Ps3 sucks. It's old. Real old.
you are not the one who goes into a hddvd thread and pushes bluray? your not the one who goes into a xbox video playing thread and talk about teh codecs that the ps3 plays? you are not the one who constantly has to remind everyone that the ps3 has exclusives in any thread? dude, before you start pointing fingers, stop driking the cool laid. nobody takes you seriously. arent you the arrogant fuck who said that you can do sharp turns with fibre? wow, you must have the uncanny ability to bend glass. shit man, you are amazing.

go ahead, waiting for the spin. thats the only reason why people here read your posts. you think you are better at it than bill oreily.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
you are not the one who goes into a hddvd thread and pushes bluray?
I've only stated facts people need to consider. With the latest HD DVD post I advised the person to avoid the A2 and go to the X2A or the A20 instead if they're stuck on HD DVD. Quite fair and sensible and certainly not fanboyish.

your not the one who goes into a xbox video playing thread and talk about teh codecs that the ps3 plays?
I don't recall specifically what I said but I believe all I did was talk about codecs in general.

you are not the one who constantly has to remind everyone that the ps3 has exclusives in any thread?
Use this thread as an example. You came in and said total bullshit and I countered with as much as you deserved.

arent you the arrogant fuck who said that you can do sharp turns with fibre? wow, you must have the uncanny ability to bend glass. shit man, you are amazing.
You don't work with fiber do you? First, it's not glass. "Glass" is just the slang people use to talk about it. It's actually a polymer that is quite flexible. What I said about it is quite factual.

go ahead, waiting for the spin. thats the only reason why people here read your posts. you think you are better at it than bill oreily.
I'm so glad you've taken time away from teabagging 12 yr olds on HALO 2 and calling them faggots to entertain me.

Status
Not open for further replies.