PS3 will now cost $250

XMScott

Its Business Time!
Aug 6, 2004
Bonus new SSX Trailer

[YT]NbUVrgvvgy4[/YT]

Feb 10, 2004
NJ
Still don't give a shit. Nothing on there that's a must play.
Really? I guess we have different tastes. I love their exclusives.

This is good to know in case I finally want to pick up that slim. I have like $150 in Gamestop credit so $100 for a new system is pretty damn good.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
PS1/PS2 were treasured by me. A fucking Plethora of games of all types to drain time into. PS3? Eh. Just not feeling it. Something changed. Not sure what happened. Not enough games to keep me around maybe?

Beyond Infamous and the Uncharted games, which are the 1st two PS3 fans go for religiously, is there anything else that's a must play?

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
Beyond Infamous and the Uncharted games, which are the 1st two PS3 fans go for religiously, is there anything else that's a must play?
Heavy Rain
Metal Gear Solid
God of War III
Gran Turismo 5
Heavenly Sword
The Ratchet and Clank Future series of games.
Littlebigplanet
Killzone series
Resistance series
Twisted Metal (in 2012)

It won't matter soon anyway. The game companies have learned that multiplatform releases is a money maker. The only reason there are still exclusive games is only because Microsoft and Sony have paid massive amounts of money or publish themselves for exclusivity

Dec 12, 2007
PS1/PS2 were treasured by me. A fucking Plethora of games of all types to drain time into. PS3? Eh. Just not feeling it. Something changed. Not sure what happened. Not enough games to keep me around maybe?

Theres god of war and metal gear but metal gear kinda lost me along the way. Personally I like my xbox better, I DETEST the PS3 controller mainly because of the analog sticks and the PSN network sucks a bag of dicks. I love games though so I own both systems and a gaming PC but I don't blame anyone for not buying a system just to play a few exclusives.

Hello=]

Jun 19, 2010
Texas
NGS2 and MGS4 is all I would play. Xbox and PS3 pretty much have the same shit

Dec 12, 2007
Heavy Rain
Metal Gear Solid
God of War III
Gran Turismo 5
Heavenly Sword
The Ratchet and Clank Future series of games.
Littlebigplanet
Killzone series
Resistance series
Twisted Metal (in 2012)

It won't matter soon anyway. The game companies have learned that multiplatform releases is a money maker. The only reason there are still exclusive games is only because Microsoft and Sony have paid massive amounts of money or publish themselves for exclusivity
Been debating buying resistance and killzone since I dont want to play multiplayer. How is heavyrain? I heard good things but it seems like it might be a little slow.

Tetro

Feb 1, 2010
Been debating buying resistance and killzone since I dont want to play multiplayer. How is heavyrain? I heard good things but it seems like it might be a little slow.
Heavy Rain is great. It might seem slow at the beginning but it's completely worth it.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I have both and the 360 collects dust. Free multi-player, BluRay, and no RRoD. I got the 360 as a gift years ago, and while I don't really have any complaints, it's just an inferior machine imo.

GrammatonCleric

Nov 19, 2008
Until PD makes Tourist Trophy 2 I want nothing to do with a PS3 for over $200.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
I have both and the 360 collects dust. Free multi-player, BluRay, and no RRoD. I got the 360 as a gift years ago, and while I don't really have any complaints, it's just an inferior machine imo.
free multi player with unexpected, extended downtime.

Sunsetspawn

Dec 5, 2005
I DETEST the PS3 controller
It's horrendous. The sticks are bad, but the triggers are completely unusable. That thing makes the entire system a baby's toy, and they won't change it because "a most dishonorable to admita controrrer no good." Maybe if a third party directly ripped the 360s controller I'd get one. If I wanted shit controls I'd just play games on my PC and then write on the internet about how elite I am because I use a mouse and keyboard.