PUBG 1.0

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Just downloaded it. We will see how things are.

I'm on Steam name Tomelus

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
There's a Killcam now so I'm back in. Wonderful game.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
It's good to see where the killshot came from. I wish you could watch the rest of the match somehow after you die.

NotSoFast

It's good to see where the killshot came from. I wish you could watch the rest of the match somehow after you die.
I could see that as cheating of you had a way to communicate with live players after you die. You and your friend are in a match together and talking to each other. You die and spectate the rest of his match and tell him when you see someone sneaking up on him, etc.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I could see that as cheating of you had a way to communicate with live players after you die. You and your friend are in a match together and talking to each other. You die and spectate the rest of his match and tell him when you see someone sneaking up on him, etc.
Good point

Yesterdays Hero

First game back in 3 months was on Mira. Buildings and Cars wouldn't load.

Second game was the original map. Thanks to killcam, I noticed I was shot through a wall.

Until they get the cheating under control? Dunno. It's going to fade like DayZ I think.

Bobobie

Does it still look like Eastern Europe?

Yesterdays Hero

Does it still look like Eastern Europe?
There's 2 maps now. One is an ex-soviet island and the other looks like Northern Texas. They're both fun maps, but the cheating is rampant. Even with a 1.0 version and no longer Early Access, the game still plays like shit.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
There's a replays tab on the main menu that saves your last 20 games. You can also watch from any other player's perspective.

Yesterdays Hero

My PUBG name is Xylanor
If you look up 'No Recoil Macro' you can give all your guns zero recoil like most people have in your killcam. It's 'cheating' but Bluehole can't do much about it. If you play in squads, you'd best learn some Mandarin. The Chinese rule over that entire game.

Look up 'Qun PUBG' in Google and read on.

https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/topic/138271-qun-hack-salesmen-on-leaderboard-again/

https://www.greenmangaming.com/newsroom/2017/10/04/pubg-leaderboards-feature-known-cheaters/

Last edited:

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I watched a replay from how someone killed me last night and he was shooting straight into a rock. Not sure how that got me.

Yesterdays Hero

I watched a replay from how someone killed me last night and he was shooting straight into a rock. Not sure how that got me.
Shooting through a rock? Were you behind it?

Yesterdays Hero

Fell back into this for a day or two. The clipping through walls is still a big issue. The dsync is an impossibility for them to fix. You often watch the kill cam and you're dead behind cover. Makes no sense. If a big name Dev bought them out, I'd bet a lot of issues would be repaired.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Fell back into this for a day or two. The clipping through walls is still a big issue. The dsync is an impossibility for them to fix. You often watch the kill cam and you're dead behind cover. Makes no sense. If a big name Dev bought them out, I'd bet a lot of issues would be repaired.
What is dsync?

Yesterdays Hero

The game server can't keep up with what's going on, so there's lag/clipping/tearing.

I.E. You're behind a door frame and not visible, as you just moved there on your screen. On my screen, You haven't moved yet, so I shoot you and kill you. On your screen, you're plainly behind cover.

De-synchronization...Basically when you are doing something on your PC that isn't what the server thinks you're doing...Server has you in one spot (slightly ahead of the rock you are hiding behind) and locally on your PC you are behind the rock...So you get killed because the server is placing you in a different spot than you see yourself...
This happens usually with high pings...
You get shot and die in an unreasonable amount of time...and don't even think you had a chance to respond...

WTF? How am I dead? I didn't even see anyone in the room...

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Got it. I tried playing last night and it was really laggy

Yesterdays Hero

Was really hoping 1.0 would alleviate some of the glaring issues that've plagued the game since beta, but they're still there. My ping is normal 40, and it acts like it's well into the 200's. Sniping is a joke unless your target is absolutely stationary. i don't know how those on twitch pull it off. There's zero reason why my near new rig can't handle it.

Yesterdays Hero

Not much point in trying to get on the leader boards when the game is bugged out. There's a few windows in Miramar where you auto die from falling if you vault out of them. Ground level windows.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Someone just gifted me the game. I'm phafu on steam and ruckstande on PUBG if you want to add me.