PUBG 1.0

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
I waited by a tree for 10 minutes to see someone. Finally saw a guy, shot him, and I promptly died. I watched the death Cam and saw him get shot, health decrease, then go back up again. Get the fuck out of here.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
He probably had a med kit. EIther that or was one of many people hacking the game.

ruckstande

He probably had a med kit. EIther that or was one of many people hacking the game.
Yeah, had I known about how bad this game was hacked I probably wouldn't have picked it up. I thought the point of Steam was to prevent hacking.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Yeah, had I known about how bad this game was hacked I probably wouldn't have picked it up. I thought the point of Steam was to prevent hacking.
No. The point of Steam is to make a fuck ton of money for Valve.
2 seconds of research into this game would have told you cheating is a big fucking problem.
It's gotten a little better on 3rd person servers lately, but much better on 1st person.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
It's still a rough around the edges game. Really rough. Between the rampant Dsync that Bluehole themselves have said 'That's here to stay', the cheaters that rule 3rd person view mode, the shady players in 1st person view mode, and the overall clunky nature of the UI as a whole, it's essentially in open beta still. Bluehole isn't a big studio. Add in how they'll always cater to the Chinese, given their playerbase? The ping stabilization method they use to accommodate people from off server to a given server?

Game is a mess. Still. It's not worth your time. I've 250+ hours logged. I adore the game in theory. In practice? A lot of practice? No. There are better games.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
For me it's good to do a few rounds when I need to rage quit something else I'm playing. Currently in Icewind Dale and cant get past a certain point.

ruckstande

I was really disappointed driving and finding out a goddamit hinged metal gate could cause me to crap my vehicle.

Yesterdays Hero

I was really disappointed driving and finding out a goddamit hinged metal gate could cause me to crap my vehicle.
Some windows on Miramar give you death from falling when the ground is not 2 1/2 feet outside. Careful of that. Mind the drop.

ruckstande

Seriously is anyone still playing this here? I need friends.

Yesterdays Hero

Depends on the player I guess. I've seen many a stream of high end player eating a match due to shady bullshit. There's still a number of ground level buildings you can't exit via a window as you 'die from falling'. The Dsync is still a big big issue they won't address any time soon as it makes China 'Grumpy'.

I can play it, but there's just better games out there to play right now.

Bobobie

You know, I like everything about Dayz, except the Zombies. What if we did away with them so we could concentrate on killing other players.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Isn't this game called "Fortnite" now?

My co-worker plays with his friends, as a group. You stand a much better chance. They've had times where one guy would give himself up and get shot, and after they got him, they themselves were lit up like a firing squad by his friends. They play on console, so probably a better game on that. I play PC so not bothering

I know it's about money but they'd do better if they banned hackers for 6 months

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
My co-worker plays with his friends, as a group. You stand a much better chance. They've had times where one guy would give himself up and get shot, and after they got him, they themselves were lit up like a firing squad by his friends. They play on console, so probably a better game on that. I play PC so not bothering

I know it's about money but they'd do better if they banned hackers for 6 months
The mobile version runs better than the Xbox version.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Blue Balls can fuck right off with their list of chores being sold as content for temporary rewards.