Public Servant needs HELP!

JohnnyMedic

Oct 11, 2001
New York
Hey all...I work on an ambulance (obviously) and for the next 2 weeks while my regular partner is on Vacation Ive been stuck with a complete asshole who whines like a little bitch with a skinned knee when I wanted to listen to O & A. I let him listen to his freestyle crap on KTU all day and when it came down to 3 oclock he kept reaching over and changing the station. I slapped his hand 4 times and he filed a complaint with my lieutenant. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with this fucker, because anything I do He writes and incident report about and its going to come down to me beating his ass and getting fired! Any help would be appreciated!

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
I have my own way of dealing but you wouldnt that way out. I was being trained bu this guy on a van. He listened all day to the crap you mentioned then wouldnt let me listen to OnA. I looked him in the eyeballs and told him that he listens have the time then I get the other half. If he didnt comply wwith my fair and just request then he wouldnt have a radio at all.Its better then beating him to a pulp isnt it??? well isnt it???

SpotcheckBilly

Mar 31, 2001
I think SOS is correct, a Walkman may be your only hope for two weeks. esp; if he's gonna keep filing complaints against you.
Switch gears,and make him listen to something boring during the day..Howie maybe.

Philly Kid

Oct 26, 2001
illadelf
this post may be too late, but it could work... when you pick up your next herion whore..use the needle that brought her "sorry as fuck ", life , back to earth... hold it to his ,"rock hudson loving ass", throat. and say; we listen to OandA OR ... you join eazy-e , liberace , and majic johnson in aids Hell . ok..

GA. the kid in the northeast.. 215philly
ew ah aha ha

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
You cant use a walkman because the Rap "Yo MA" music will overpower it. Just dont shut the door on the passenger side and make a sharp right.

JohnnyMedic

Oct 11, 2001
New York
Well all sorry its been a while...thank you for all of your suggestions but that employee is no longer working at my company. To make a long story short we pulled up on a child seizing and he dissappeard on me when I needed some help. I get one of the cops to help me and I turn around and he was talking to some female cop. I screamed at him to get his useless ass in the ambulance and drive while I worked this girl up. At the hospital he confronted me telling me never to call him useless again. Thats when I grabbed him by the throat and threw him against the side of the bus and told him off and said to get in the passenger seat and stay there because I was taking us out of service and going back to headquarters. I explained my situation to my Lieutenant and he was fired. Ahhhhh no more asshole. My new partner is an O&A fan so it works out. Thanks for all of your wonderful suggestions and sorry I havent been around in a while there has been alot of overtime. This is the first time I checked my email in a week. Be safe out there!!!

SpotcheckBilly

Mar 31, 2001
Mr. Medic,
Glad you got rid of that problem, and are partnered up with an O&A fan now. Your job must be hard enough without all that other crap to deal with.
:D

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Now that is a way that I never would have thought of. That sounded so cool when you grabbed him by the throat and took him to your headquarters and got him fired. He sounded like a prick. :)

Top Bottom