Puking

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
I ate something I found in the freezer which apparently wasn't good. I just forced myself to puke to get rid of the nausea. The problem is...I can't puke easily. I have a solid stomach. Damn does this stink.

Am I alone in this or does anyone else have to deal with shit like this?

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
Aww man, I cannot force myself to puke if I'm sober. In fact, the last time I puked sober I was about 4 years old! I have iron guts!

When I've had too much to drink, it just effortlessly spills out! Doesn't translate in sober land!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i have a sensitive tummy, i puke all the time, its so bad that i think i may have to go get surgery

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
It is weird, the dry air out here has wreaked havok with my mucous..... at least once a week I have a snot plug stuck in that area where you would snort a loogie from....it hits my gag reflex and PKOW! pukeage!

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
Not a big puker.

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
even if im sick i have to force myself to puke... ive NEVER puked on a whim... either way its the best way to get whatevers upsetting your tummy out of ya!

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
even if im sick i have to force myself to puke... ive NEVER puked on a whim... either way its the best way to get whatevers upsetting your tummy out of ya!
That's what I had to do here. I felt a lot better afterwards. The worst part is even when I do force myself to puke it's at about a mouthful at a time.

There is no way in hell I could do what Pat from Moonachie did with the baby bird video.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
i puke quite often actually. no i'm not bulimic. i just get grossed out easily, i almost puked listening to stupid shit eating w/ ESD, I puke if i smell fish or anything that smells remotely gross. Just think of the most disgusting thing you can think of and you might be able to do it

Nov 7, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
I have not puked in at least 10 years. This includes from being sick or too drunk. I have had plenty of times that I would love to have puked after drinking, but I just did not. I have an iron stomach I guess.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
i puke quite often actually. no i'm not bulimic. i just get grossed out easily, i almost puked listening to stupid shit eating w/ ESD, I puke if i smell fish or anything that smells remotely gross. Just think of the most disgusting thing you can think of and you might be able to do it
Good thing you weren't thinking of where that hand on your right shoulder has been..:icon_bigg

I don't really mind the actual act of puking, because sometimes It just can't be avoided...but if I've taken too many pills or done coke on an empty stomach I can puke until I keep dry heaving, in which case my ribcage feels like it's biting into my stomach and I can't fucking breathe.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
If somethings in there and I don't want it there, it's coming out.

I had to exercise this tonight, as I ralphed up a gallon of sierra nevada and chicken wings.