Votes: 5 6.0%
  • 100 - 124

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • 125 +

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

abudabit

New Wackbag
Ok, guess the options on the first one were too low. So here is a better one.

How many standard push ups can you do in one set? Standard being 2 hands, both feet on the floor, flatish back, no knees.

The votes will be hidden so no need to lie.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
70-99 i believe...but maybe more...never went all out before...

abudabit

New Wackbag
I'm only around 30, unfortunately. It's my posture I think, my back only lets me do about 25-30 in proper form. In the past week though I've been working on it.

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
I don't know, and I'm too pathetic to try. I have absolutely no body strength whatsoever.

But the real question is pull-ups. Everyone can do at least one push-up. But the pull-ups, when everyone is in that semi-circle staring at you as your weak little girl arms struggle to keep from falling and your fat little boy legs kick at air and the public humiliation has to end with "get down, zero," that's the damaging one.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
I have a history of tendonitis in my wrist and putting that much weight on it makes it hurt. I avoid push ups & tricep dips at all cost.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
I don't know, and I'm too pathetic to try. I have absolutely no body strength whatsoever.

But the real question is pull-ups. Everyone can do at least one push-up. But the pull-ups, when everyone is in that semi-circle staring at you as your weak little girl arms struggle to keep from falling and your fat little boy legs kick at air and the public humiliation has to end with "get down, zero," that's the damaging one.
lol...between that and the rope climb that no one could do....

What's next? Situps? I can do 500+ of those at a time.

There are men that can only do 0-15 pushups? I can understand Eric Nagel not being able to because he's half woman.

I have a history of tendonitis in my wrist and putting that much weight on it makes it hurt. I avoid push ups & tricep dips at all cost.
I have a ganglion cyst in my right wrist that I have to get drained from time to time. It hurts when I curl weights and after I've been beating the fuck out of my punching bag for a while. I ignore it though because there isn't really anything for me to do other than risk having surgery where they can paralyze parts of my hand.

Plunkies

About 30ish without trying too hard. Probably about 50 if you can pause and take your time and shit.

I can get to about 40, tho if I move to fast I may not. Usually do sets of 10.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
the heaviest thing i lift is my dick

favourite

Extra white meat - HOLLA!
push ups! oof, about 3 and thats pushing it.. el oh el.

6DollarDrunk

Put baby in container with snake
I can do 70 or so in a 2 minute time period. That the army pt test. 2 min for push ups. 2 min for situps. 2 mile run.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Use to be able to do a shit load (including triangle ones), but that was before four herniated disks in my neck say otherwise.

It depends on how often I get to exercise. I haven't had time to do anything at all for the past few months. I did 25 yesterday and thought I was going to die. I usually do about 45 when I'm exercising regularly. Somehow, I still manage to have the body of an upside-down mop whterh I exercise or not. My metabolism's super fast.

If this poll is about the frozen snack, then I think I can finish 2 in one sitting. I'd probably have a stomach ache after the 3rd.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
I reckon I'm good for about 10.

Beeman99

somewhere between 50-70, depends if I have a hard-on or not

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
I voted 16-25 because my workout routine only calls for 12 at one time, i never really push it further but Im sure I could... I don't want huge manly arms