Question about the FM rules

How the hell can they say the addresses to websites like lemon party, meastpin, and 2girls1cup on air but not say "opieandanthony.com"? Am I missing something?

Moz

Angry fat guy.
How the hell can they say the addresses to websites like **********, meastpin, and 2girls1cup on air but not say "opieandanthony.com"? Am I missing something?
You really expect these things to make sense?

Im going to guess its the fact that the lawyers are scared if they plug their own website and a kid goes there and sees a boob then they will be sued by his family for providing the content and directing him there. If they do not produce the content then there is less liability if a kid is to navigate there based on a recommendation.

Its like if I tell you that crack is great then give you some, versus saying crack is great and you going out and buying your own. maybe. I dont know.

Danny

why go to opieandanthony.com when you can go to OandAradio.com? :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll

why go to opieandanthony.com when you can go to OandAradio.com? :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll
For chicks with tits and erock fuck-up pictures.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
How the hell can they say the addresses to websites like lemon party, meastpin, and 2girls1cup on air but not say "opieandanthony.com"? Am I missing something?
They don't actually say the addresses of those websites. Think about it.

They kind of dance around all website mentions .

Sorry to be that guy, but I'm so sick of the FM bullshit.

FM is not serious about helping O&A get ratings. They just pile more and more restrictions on them. And not even ones the FCC says they have to, just pre-emtived ones IN CASE they MAY offend someone at sometime.

Awful.

OandA420

Sorry to be that guy, but I'm so sick of the FM bullshit.

FM is not serious about helping O&A get ratings. They just pile more and more restrictions on them. And not even ones the FCC says they have to, just pre-emtived ones IN CASE they MAY offend someone at sometime.

Awful.
Do you honestly think FM does not want O&A to get ratings... How do you think these executives make $$$? Do they grow it on a tree?

These restrictions were all in place well before O&A come on the air. They knew how tough the restrictions would be. However, they still came out and talked a huge game. How it would not effect them and they would be able to work around all the restrictions. Well now look where they are? About to be kicked off FM and who the hell knows about XM.

They need to look in the mirror, not at anybody else!

Lingerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
These restrictions were all in place well before O&A come on the air. They knew how tough the restrictions would be. However, they still came out and talked a huge game. How it would not effect them and they would be able to work around all the restrictions.
Bullshit. There are shows from a year ago on CBS that would never get replayed without heavy editing.

Go fuck yourself, troll. How's that for lingering longer, ya cunt?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
The restrictions change every day. It's all any radio host can do to keep up, so I think they do a fine job dancing around the rules.

Having said that, not being able to promote your own website is just plain faggotry.

Hey look at me , I agree with Don The Trucker ...go figure ?

OandA420

Bullshit. There are shows from a year ago on CBS that would never get replayed without heavy editing.

Go fuck yourself, troll. How's that for lingering longer, ya cunt?

Have any proof to back up your point? Anything that was allowed on a year ago would be allowed on today, as long as your talking about content.

I can see where you got your name from. Your as dumb as a pig.

Next time, Linger longer buddy!!!

Dirty330

PRICS #1116
A weak example at best but a year ago O&A could say DOUCHE BAG... now CBS will dump out of that particular combination of words.
For a while CBS was dumping out of any mention of XM, weren't they? Now in the last few weeks/months anyhow they mention XM at th end of the broadcast only.

So I am not sure who to agree with or even if I agree with anyone at all.
Jibby jibby I could give a - - - Shut up!

Chin nuts

Your breath smells like a dead baby's coffin.
Have any proof to back up your point? Anything that was allowed on a year ago would be allowed on today, as long as your talking about content.

Your so far up HOO HOO's ass this may be tough for you to understand but try. OandA can't even say piss, poo, or anything even closely describing the most basic of human functions it's rediculous. Holy shit they can't even say Fart now. Fuck off Troll.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Now now boys...lets give OandA420 a break today. It's Friday so things are slow at SternFagNetwork today because Howie (as always) has Friday off.

Probably Stoned

I am not good at this.[edited]
Now now boys...lets give OandA420 a break today. It's Friday so things are slow at SternFagNetwork today because Howie (as always) has Friday off.
Oh damn, that's it exactly. I was wondering who let the trolls in here today.

OandA420

Your so far up HOO HOO's ass this may be tough for you to understand but try. OandA can't even say piss, poo, or anything even closely describing the most basic of human functions it's rediculous. Holy shit they can't even say Fart now. Fuck off Troll.

Ahh your right, that must by why we can not get any ratings anywhere.

Do you think we will be on podcast or internet radio next?

Hoo Hoo I invented radio Hoo Hoo

Lingerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr next time:action-sm

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Holy shit they can't even say Fart now.
Now now, get it right. They can say "fart" but not as the name of a contest or else they won't get a sponsor.

Stupid lawyers fucking everything up. :arrrh:

gummo

As far as I know, piss describing the bodily functioned has never been allowed, just in the context of "pissed off."

Do you honestly think FM does not want O&A to get ratings... How do you think these executives make $$$? Do they grow it on a tree?

These restrictions were all in place well before O&A come on the air. They knew how tough the restrictions would be. However, they still came out and talked a huge game. How it would not effect them and they would be able to work around all the restrictions. Well now look where they are? About to be kicked off FM and who the hell knows about XM.

They need to look in the mirror, not at anybody else!

Lingerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I hear Norton and other comedians come back on O&A after doing other shows on the CBS network even and the rules are different.

And CBS keeps changing the rules. They can't play a "Best Of" from 4 years ago on FM anymore without heavy editing. The game hs COMPLETELY changed.

Racists like Sharpton and execs bowing down to special interest groups like what happened to JV & Elvis have made the environment much more hostile to talk shows that push boundries.

And I wasn't even trying to turn this into a discussion excusing their ratings, you did that. You are the troll with the agenda. It's very obvious, you're nowhere near as smart as you think.

If you want to turn this into a debate you're going to be very frustrated how easily you are defeated with pure facts dumb bell.

Dirty330

PRICS #1116
IIf you want to turn this into a debate you're going to be very frustrated how easily you are defeated with pure facts dumb bell.
Hey hey watch the potty mouth!!! Next time preempt that with kind of talk with a NSFW tag. :action-sm

Facts and reason rarely work with a troll anyhow...
Hopefully that young fella does himself and the rest of us a favor and jackknifes into a lake of AIDS.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
You are = you're. Break it down in your head. If you can say "you are", then write you're instead of your. :D

Find the show they did after Danny DeVito was drunk on The View. You honestly think after what happened to JV & Elvis that CBS would let O&A do 20 minutes of "ching chong" jokes?

No, really: you are = you're. When you are ("you're") calling me dumb, it makes your (not "you are") wicked clever insult come off better if you can properly spell the words that have more than three letters.

Dipshit.

What I really enjoy is how Timmy Troll here thinks by putting "Linger Longer" at the end of his troll rants that somehow he's "getting" us.

So I guess if I went to a Hoo Hoo board and ended evey one of my "Zinger" posts with a "ba ba booey" they'd be even more pissed at me?

I don't understand what he's trying to do there.

Top Bottom