Question for platform video game people

Boratfan

Oct 4, 2004
Port Jeff Station NY
Im looking to get one of the new gaming systems (PS3, Wii, xbox 360). My deciding factor in getting one is which one is the easiest OR can even be modded so i dont have to buy games for the system. I currently have a PS2 with a harddrive in it and use HD Loader so i can transfer games on it. Is there anything like this out there for any of the new systems. Any help would be appreciative.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I know you can mod a 360 or a wii not sure about the PS3, only thing is with modded games = no online.

Wii has a very strong non online library and if you happen to fuck the system up somehow it is a lot cheaper to replace a wii than a 360

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Plus the Wii has the downloadable games (cheap) from a variety of NES and other platforms (NeoGeo, etc), as well as the ability to play GameCube games.

Even though PS3 has picked up sales due to the price drop, Sony is putting out an even sleeker PS2, so support isn't going away anytime soon.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
I'd suggest the 360 since you can use it for so much more then just dumb gaming...i use mine as a media sling more then the gaming...i have a server full of 500 GB of TV and Movies and watch it all in my family room via Orb/360...shit like that is just added bonus...you throw in being able to rent TV shows, movies, use it for your music...its well worth the money you spend for it.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
EXACTLY!!!

Im still undecided but i may mod our wii, you can still buy games for online or shit like guitar hero but you can just download everyfucking game you are interested in... especially the VC games

why pay 8 bucks for art of fighting when you can get it for free.

Its like itunes? what asshole actually pays for music ? I havent in YEARS.. audiogalaxy was the best but there are plenty of places to get whole discographys

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Man up and get a good comp.
They blow these pieces of shit consoles out of the water.
PC Games Rule!!!

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Doesn't Live ban accounts using mod'ed systems?

I don't own a PS3 or Wii so I have no advice. I like my 360 a lot though.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
great! i was going to start one of these threads, im thinking about getting a new console for x mass this year, i have a PS2 and a wii, its a toss up for me between the 360 (more games to buy on another platform) or buy a PS3 with a blue ray player ( to add to my collection useless media) and still use my ps2 games or fuck it and just pick up a couple of games for my two existing systems

sil3nt8o8

Apr 4, 2006
Rapture
the 360 is definately the best at this time. Fully hacked and HD. All the games are easily copyable. The latest firmware is not detectable by ms and you can play all the games online.