• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Question for the mods...

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
How is it that certain threads bashing a certain poster are allowed and almost encouraged yet when some threads veer off topic and nothing personal is brought up shit gets nuked and bans are handed out?

I was getting personally attacked and boom, thread lock. Teasing Wads, boom, warning and temp ban. Shitting on Frank and you guys even play along.

Im not telling any of you how to run the site or do what you do but cant there at least be some consistency? Either all in or none at all? I know this board thrives on ballbusting but if the line continues to blur its just going to hinder what goes on here.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
How is it that certain threads bashing a certain poster are allowed and almost encouraged yet when some threads veer off topic and nothing personal is brought up shit gets nuked and bans are handed out?

I was getting personally attacked and boom, thread lock. Teasing Wads, boom, warning and temp ban. Shitting on Frank and you guys even play along.

Im not telling any of you how to run the site or do what you do but cant there at least be some consistency? Either all in or none at all? I know this board thrives on ballbusting but if the line continues to blur its just going to hinder what goes on here.
Wads and Petey never lied about being a vet. So there's your difference. #Murica

Aug 13, 2013
Wads and Petey never lied about being a vet. So there's your difference. #Murica
petey isn't even a murican, and I'm not accusing anybody of anything but sometimes he types like a black person which is kind of suspect!

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
petey isn't even a murican, and I'm not accusing anybody of anything but sometimes he types like a black person which is kind of suspect!
If he's a black Canadian you guys should have been allowed to beat him up. But not in a Patrice thread, God rest his soul.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA

I was getting personally attacked and boom, thread lock.
UNRELEASED- New Patrice Oneal Album is in General Discussion and is stick-ed to pay respect to the late Patrice O'Neal. That "conversation" you were apart of will be deleted to clean it up.
https://www.wackbag.com/posts/5452037/

Teasing Wads, boom, warning and temp ban.
That was a personal request I asked of you and FBF after he repeatedly asked for you to stop bothering him. It is not just about stupid avatars.

Shitting on Frank and you guys even play along.
PhillyFranko hadn't been posting on Wackbag for a while. Plus the thread was in Bizzaro, where the rules are lessened. The rules are different depending on where a thread is located. Read the sticky by Stingray.

There are certain sections of Wackbag that are more gooder than others. General Discussions are the most modded with the other forums going down to varying degrees. Some are more crazy, more intellectual, hedonistic, sarcastic, serious, etc . The Spy perspective might make you think that all places are the same but they are not.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Ease back, Sauce I got this.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
UNRELEASED- New Patrice Oneal Album is in General Discussion and is stick-ed to pay respect to the late Patrice O'Neal. That "conversation" you were apart of will be deleted to clean it up.
https://www.wackbag.com/posts/5452037/

That was a personal request I asked of you and FBF after he repeatedly asked for you to stop bothering him. It is not just about stupid avatars.

PhillyFranko hadn't been posting on Wackbag for a while. Plus the thread was in Bizzaro, where the rules are lessened. The rules are different depending on where a thread is located. Read the sticky by Stingray.

There are certain sections of Wackbag that are more gooder than others. General Discussions are the most modded with the other forums going down to varying degrees. Some are more crazy, more intellectual, hedonistic, sarcastic, serious, etc . The Spy perspective might make you think that all places are the same but they are not.
So ballbusting on other people should be corralled into the Bizzarro section. Thats something new.

Some prissy bitch complained and I get bashed CONSTANTLY yet dont say a word and he gets me and others temp banned. Some other asshole is bashing me and others and its a thread lock and not a ban for him.

I just dont get the inequality.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
So ballbusting on other people should be corralled into the Bizzarro section. Thats something new.

Some prissy bitch complained and I get bashed CONSTANTLY yet dont say a word and he gets me and others temp banned. Some other asshole is bashing me and others and its a thread lock and not a ban for him.

The inequality is that you can take it and Wads (or whoever) can't.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
The inequality is that you can take it and Wads (or whoever) can't.
Other people not being able to "take it" is not my fucking problem. This site was a collection of people playing rashambo at any given moment and all of a sudden its all kids gloves. I just dont get it.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
There really shouldn't be the level of ball-busting you give out but people have realized you have anger issues.

You expect the mods to look favorably on you when you are the one usually being uber confrontational. You had a history of bothering Wads and he asked for it to stop. I thought maybe you could control your impulses. You did not. If anyone should be going through an intervention, it is you.

It is not like you tried to ameliorate that situation in the Patrice O'Neal thread. If he should seek you out to bother you, I could PM him as I did you.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
Other people not being able to "take it" is not my fucking problem. This site was a collection of people playing rashambo at any given moment and all of a sudden its all kids gloves. I just dont get it.
By the way, Google has no idea what the fuck 'rashambo' is. Like you're playing some weird game of Rock-Paper-Nigger that we've never heard of.

May 30, 2013
By the way, Google has no idea what the fuck 'rashambo' is. Like you're playing some weird game of Rock-Paper-Nigger that we've never heard of.
He meant roshambo. I'll play you right fucking now, crip!

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
There really shouldn't be the level of ball-busting you give out but people have realized you have anger issues.
Mike Myers pics.
You expect the mods to look favorably on you when you are the one usually being uber confrontational. You had a history of bothering Wads and he asked for it to stop. I thought maybe you could control you impulses. You did not. If anyone should be going through an intervention, it is you.
They were Mike Myers pics.
It is not like you tried to ameliorate that situation in the Patrice O'Neal thread. If he should seek you out to bother you, I could PM him as I did you.
The guy was going after me in multiple threads. Thats what I got a temp ban for. I didnt seek him out at all. Throw him a temp ban if it helps ease your conscience, the guy was being a dick to me. Im not picking fights like I used to but Im not going to back down if some shithead comes after me.

If Im going to get banned for posting pictures of Waynes World and defending myself I dont know if this is a safe place anymore.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Its 2am, I have "anger issues" according to a robot mod, and I had a typo. My bad.

Aug 13, 2013
Mike Myers pics.

They were Mike Myers pics.

The guy was going after me in multiple threads. Thats what I got a temp ban for. I didnt seek him out at all. Throw him a temp ban if it helps ease your conscience, the guy was being a dick to me. Im not picking fights like I used to but Im not going to back down if some shithead comes after me.

If Im going to get banned for posting pictures of Waynes World and defending myself I dont know if this is a safe place anymore.

Just report the shitheads that come after you, every time. Then they'll be handled the same way since it's not personal.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Just report the shitheads that come after you, every time. Then they'll be handled the same way since it's not personal.
I should send a pair of kid gloves to make sure it is handled properly.

Top Bottom