Question for the mods...

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Because I don't consider y'all American by dispecting the 2nd amendment like that
I assume you mean "disrespecting". Have you read anything ever posted on this site? Most people here are huge supporters of the 2nd amendment.

milhouse

I assume you mean "disrespecting". Have you read anything ever posted on this site? Most people here are huge supporters of the 2nd amendment.
I don't mean the gun one.. The freedome of speach one

milhouse

Again, just about everyone here supports near absolute freedom of speech, so I have no idea what you're talking about.
Well the fact I've been banned for 1 month and an additional 1 week for practising that right

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Well the fact I've been banned for 1 month and an additional 1 week for practising that right
That right protects Americans from the government, not from website moderators. This site is hosted on property owned by someone who has enabled moderators to ban people as they see fit. It would be like kicking someone out of your house if you didn't like what they said.

You have the right to freedom of speech without consequence from the government. Not private establishments or people in general.

So basically, shut up.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
That right protects Americans from the government, not from website moderators. This site is hosted on property owned by someone who has enabled moderators to ban people as they see fit. It would be like kicking someone out of your house if you didn't like what they said.
Yeah but, he's a sovereign citizen and follows both second amendments.

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
You're apparently very dumb. And possibly British?

Is this supposed to be our Franko replacement? Gonna have to step your game up.

Yeah but, he's a sovereign citizen and follows both second amendments.
The first second amendment is a classic. The second second amendment, much like the third first amendment and Godfather III, should have never been made.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Fuck this totalitarian establishment

The mods keep banning me because I'm not afraid to hide my sexual appetite for another man
I think we have made it clear not to bother him again. That is just how it is going to be if you want to remain a member of Wackbag. You can talk to the others... as long it is with-in the rules. This place is not an anarchy, but a moderated site. Please try to understand this.

Seriously, is anyone else getting really tired of the infinitely loading pages on the board lately? It's really frustrating.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Seriously, is anyone else getting really tired of the infinitely loading pages on the board lately? It's really frustrating.
They do that on my tablet for threads but not for the new posts page.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Do you know what has trouble loading?

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Do you know what has trouble loading?
There seems to be some add on for facebook that reloads
a lot for some pages and it's a problem for gif heavy pages too.

It's been mentioned in the board update section already.