Question on Chyna?

Is this Chyna neck injury real or is part of a story line?

------------------
running down Fn christmas trees on the streets of NY

Just an angle. I thought she might be getting some more plastic surgery or something, but it is just an angle. I don't know where it is going, but I am glad she is wrestling another woman instead of just guys.

I new it was fake.

------------------

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
I new it was fake.

then why did you ask?

but as far as chyna goes i suggest she dress up as the blue blazer and do a header from the rafters and do us all a favor.

I believe the angle is being used to explain why Chyna will not be around, when she is promoting her book. Only one more book to go. WWF had a four book deal. Austin's book which was done first will be teh last to be released. I don't think Chyna's book is gonna do that well. There was already an unauthorized book about Joanie's life and almost every wrestling magazine has told her story. Then again I will buy, but then again I am just another Mark

Originally posted by GonzoStyle:
then why did you ask?

but as far as chyna goes i suggest she dress up as the blue blazer and do a header from the rafters and do us all a favor.

I meant to say i new it was fake but i wasnt for sure it was. Heh heh Gonzo that blue blazer comment has me rolling here.

------------------